Importante empresa del sector
The opportunity We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world.
This role will give you an opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the industry!
Your key responsibilities
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Escalation Point of Contact (EPOC) Analyst provides the proper execution of requests for more advanced desktop or network security access in accordance with EY’s compliance policies.
This role applies moderate technical knowledge effectively to execute restorative activities that support the secure management of digital identities and associated access control functions including those that are more complex or wide reaching in nature.
The role maintains proper adherence to the terms of the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) as well as the specific directives guiding an end user’s security clearance.
The role executes entitlement and connectivity requests within the appropriate timeframe and directives of the IAM remit.
The role records and maintains all proper aligned activities within the IT central repository known as the Active Directory and other applications.
- Act as point of escalation for any request for all functional teams
- Determines if a request / incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity based in guiding principles
- Identify Incidents / SR’s for review and Trend Analysis come with observation for further actions on monthly basis
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents, EPOC to engage required functions and team members whenever a major escalations / incident as needed
- Escalate all process issues to the Leads and next levels as required
- Maintain day to day responsibility for the ownership and resolution (including any referral or escalation as may be necessary) of issues (Incidents / SR / tasks) which arise in connection with services offered till customer satisfaction
- Complete proper root cause analysis to identify, confirm and address recurring incidents / problems to improve IAM processes or prevent future occurrence
- Reporting needs to be met according to the requirement presented by different functions and Leadership
- Utilizes security principles as appropriate for IAM support activities.
- Willingness to work in afternoon shift and timings to support global users.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exhibit solid interpersonal skills to deals effectively with individual, group, or situational conflicts through direct interaction with end users
- Basic consultative skill to effectively questioning and conduct core issue analysis, select and apply appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications to independently resolve complex incidents and problems
- Driving the priority and time management of own efforts to support / resolve assigned activities and communicate results and findings to end users and management
- Making general decisions without guidance and direction in problem solving based upon a solid knowledge of the IAM functions, processes and procedures
- Ability to make sound decisions in addressing end-user’s access and other security related issues and to recommend improvements to address security issues or gaps
- Time management skills to prioritize workload and work through assignments and activities with efficiency and minimal direction
- Able to support peers within IT teams in collaborative activities as well as effectively support training and mentoring assignments to IAM Administrators and others as needed.
- Knowledge of EY’s desktop environment (PC applications, standard software, mobile devices, Telephony, network, servers and general connectivity) as well as security access functions will be added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory (Windows 2008 / 2012 Directory Services), SailPoint, RSA and other multifactor authentication technologies be added advantage.
- Basic knowledge on Azure AD, Forefront Identity Management (FIM) / Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO) will be an added advantage
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language to work effectively with end users and IT peers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject area, or equivalent work experience
- Any professional certifications like ITIL, MCITP will be an added advantage
- Approximately 3-6 years of security administration experience in support of IT products or security administration and solid understanding of large IT organization operations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to collaborate with customers and management personnel on all levels, business areas and across cultures.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in information security, procedures, methodologies, and best practices.
What we offer
As part of this role, you will work in a highly coordinated, globally diverse team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward.
Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being.
Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer :
- Continuous learning : You will develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We will provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a significant impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership : We will give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You will be accepted for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodations.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Identity & Access Management Analyst – Escalation Point of Contact Services (EPOC) Today’s world is fueled by vast amounts of information. Data is more valuable than ever before. Protecting data [...]
The opportunity We offer opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career receiving support, coaching and feedback from colleagues around the world. This role will give you an opportunit [...]
In Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC), we have aligned our cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams to help accelerate the adoption of GT Vision and as a function, become [...]
¿QuÃ© vas a hacer?DiseÃ±ar e implementar productos de Identity Access Management (SailPoint, ForgeRock, Ping, Okta, CyberArk, Importante empresa, CA) Utilizar; conocimientos de informÃ¡tica [...]