Specialism Tax Dispute Resolution (TDR) Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in our Legal Dispute Resolution practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations.
We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team helps our clients manage legal disputes, audits, and examinations worldwide by implementing consistent and defensible practices and policies.
You’ll help our clients develop coordinated approaches to audits and disputes around the globe, adopt preventative measures, and leverage both traditional and new alternative dispute resolution techniques in order to achieve best results.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to :
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and / or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Detalle de la oferta Descripción del puesto Importante Red metropolitana de Clínicas e Institutos de Rehabilitación, requiere para sus Institutos de Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Licenciado/as en Fonoaud [...]
Job DescriptionWe’re looking for a Planner Buyer to join our Manufacturing team in Buenos Aires.Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitme [...]
48.000 personas, 49 países y Más de 120 oficinas….No somos solo ingenieros. Somos un equipo global de científicos de datos, consultores, trabajadores de la construcción e innovadores que trabaja [...]
*Cajero/a Senior - La Tablada, Buenos Aires *¿Te parece emocionante desempeñar un papel fundamental en la protección y servicio al cliente? ¿Qué tal trabajar para una compañía global financiero [...]