This role is a special opportunity for someone who wants to take on the challenge of expanding our beverages delivery service. We have a culture of collaboration, transparency and customer centricity, ensuring to aim for the right goal & providing value as quickly as possible.
- We are looking for data, insights and recommendations that lead to change, not simply reporting on what has occurred.
- Develop ad hoc analysis of critical issues that impact business performance and translate the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- Define roadmap for long-term analytics needs, serving the stakeholders needs for business monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Administering and training people on business to enable self-service data analysis.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of self-service data infrastructure, ensuring data quality and proper governance.
- Develop tools and solutions that improve corporate analytics maturity to support growing demand for fact based, customer-centric decision making.
- Communicate the value and manage the implementation of world-class measurement methodologies.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
Serving the stakeholders data needs for business monitoring, insights and data driven automation.
- Ownership of data assets, developing analysis that impact business performance and translating the analysis into actionable recommendations or automation opportunities.
- Provide direction and input towards long-term analytics needs.
- Develop & maintain key processes to ensure data is available within defined quality.
Requisitos e qualificações
Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights that drive decisions and return on investment.
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large data sets to analyse, test, validate and report data.
- Strong skills in database modelling, database querying, business intelligence platforms and advanced data wrangling in Excel.
- Clear understanding of modern data stores architectures.
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects.
- True self-starters. DTC is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about people and data - you know how to ask questions to get to the heart of the matter.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working with Data and Analytics.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Engagement Specialist Background Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At Confidencial we were at the front of the media revolutio [...]
Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Dynamic Audience Specialist Also known asDMP Consultant Background Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At Confidencial we were a [...]
DESCRIPTIONAre you a Data Analytics specialist Do you have Data Lake/Hadoop experience Do you like to solve the most complex and high scale (billions + records) data challenges in the world today Do y [...]
Job Description Digital Supply Chain Data & Analytics IT Functional Engineer The Functional Engineer will partner with business leaders to create and implement technical & business process solutions [...]