What would your role look like - Ensure timely and accurate reporting figures to Corporate. Prepare timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close for and Chile.
- Lead cost accounting activities and proactively work for adjustments aligning with local regulations and corporate policies.
- Follow up CAPEX approval processes, inventory, and reconciliation.
- Develop, prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly estimates, annual budget and multi-year plans.
- Maintain controls related to inventory counting (annual and/or cycle).
- Deploy profitability analysis for all product lines with reports for top management decision.
- Identifies best practices, investigates root causes of fundamental issues and problems,
and recommends solutions.
- Support management decision making through analysis and modelling as needed.
- Analyze the corporate books to ensure consistency and full compliance with prevailing statutory rules of the entities of the group at a global level.
- Leads and ensures a timely year-end audit.
- Be able to discuss with auditors and support statutory or group audits.
- Recommend and drive process/systems improvements and optimizations.
Who are we looking for
- 3 years of experience in similar position, in multinational companies or in auditingof financial statements in accounting firms.At least 3 years of experience in similar position, in multinational companies or in auditing of financial statements in accounting firms.
- Bachelor of Economics, Administration, Accounting careers or related.
- Advanced level of English.
- Advanced level of Confidencial Office.
- Good understanding of SAP/SAP BI.
What we offer you
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working opportunity that you can take part in setting the agenda. In each of our 32 global offices, you will be able to experience an agile organization where takes a short way from idea to implementation. We believe that engagement matters. Our inspiring work environment and collaborative culture would allow you to continuously develop both personally and professionally.
As a market leader, Chr. Hansen has constantly pioneered science for almost 150 years and expanded into new for a more sustainable future. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and his mentality is still very present and valued today. We keep looking for people who can take charge and come up with new ideas to strengthen our team.
Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
(Not translated in selected language)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe. Global Legal Netw [...]
Job Summary: To Provide transactional processing to support the EMEA Revenue Accounting Team, for this reason it is very important to speak in English as all the queries resolutions, meetings, the mi [...]
Company Overview WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and m [...]
Job Summary: - Responsable for Receivables for some countries of LATAM - Payments applications for clients - Follow up and escalations with the invoices overdue. - Create and share Cash flows - [...]