**About Lumen** **The Role**: He/She will be responsible for driving process improvement in support of a specific business domain or value stream in alignment with enterprise programs objectives and end-to-end process architecture.
**The Main Responsibilities**:
- Complete problem analysis, solution design and development, solution implementation planning and execution, training, logístical and infrastructural assistance, standardization, and measurement.
Accountable for analyzing, defining, documenting and owning current and future state Layer 4 processes and related roadmaps and process performance metrics.
- Effectively identifies and manages project stakeholders at all levels to prepare organizations for change,
understand and mitigate resistance, develop and implement communications plans.
- Ensures that systems test scenarios and plans align with business requirements. Support Test Planning and User Acceptance Test execution.
- Interfaces with management of all levels and is expected to act as a self-directed resource for the business to develop back office and front line capabilities focused on process efficacy and improvement.
- 5+ yrs experience in a Process Design or Process Improvement role, or similar experience required.
- Experience with process improvement through methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC / DMADV) or TPS.
- Background in Kaizen, Agile or other methodology preferred.
- English: Advanced
Requisition #: 246371
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Architect, EDI & Middleware reports directly to the Manager, ERP Technical Lead within the Global IT team. This role’s main responsibility is to implement global strategic projects, small projec [...]
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. [...]
CT Data Architect Rank: Supervising Associate Location: GDS Argentina The selected candidate - Will be performing the role of Data Manager and Strategist, should be familiar and comfortable wit [...]
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relen [...]