JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Medium/Advanced Monitoring tools knowledge - Splunk, ITRS Geneos, Patsy, and Dynatrace.
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Maintain Global relationships with various other support teams as well as business users.
- Engage with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring mínimal refactoring or changes
- Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
- Ability to launch, drive and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to articulate to higher management and clients a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms.
- Assemble technology solutions and effectively define and implement a working architecture from proof of concept to deployment
- Participate in the 24x5 support coverage as needed
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Articulate bi-lingual communication skills (written and verbal).
- Self-starter with confidence to drive issues through to completion in highly pressured environment.
- Strong problem management and problem investigation skills with ability to learn new skills quickly to value add in problem focus areas.
- Unix (RedHat Linux) skills including Unix Shell Scripting - ksh, perl, bash, etc.
- Database skills (Sybase, Oracle, MSQL).
- Programming skills (desirable):
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Key responsibilities: - Production Management - Team Lead: - Support the Application Support Team. Provide proper coaching, guidance and support the team would require. - Reduce unnecessary effo [...]
This position is for an experienced applications support resource that will be tasked to demonstrate technical and operational expertise in the Rates, Commodities, Currencies exchange and FX Options b [...]
J.P. Morgan's Securitized Products Group (SPG) is engaged in a variety of activities related to consumer and real estate assets. The business originates, underwrites and trades mortgage and other asse [...]
Create next generation cross-platform developer experiences The Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) is a new capability in Windows that opens up new possibilities for Linux development and operations i [...]