Job: IRC135481 **Location**: Argentina - Buenos Aires Designation: Senior Software Engineer
**Skills**:.net, Angular, C#, SQL, Test driven development
We are seeking a Software Engineer to help accelerate our industry leading Driver Safety/Fleet Management Software. Our products manage massive amounts of data collected from over 600,000 vehicles worldwide. We use the data and video to derive intelligent insights using Video Telematics, Machine Vision and AI for all devices and vehicles on the network. As a Software Engineer, you have the opportunity to work the full SDLC including, technical requirements, software design,
development, unit testing and deployment of production software features and components in an Agile environment. Your efforts will make a positive impact on the Lytx solution which collects, organizes, and presents information for tracking driver safety and improving the efficiency for commercial transportation fleets.
- Full stack developer knowledge with focus on the front end with Angular or similar web frameworks.
- Prior experience mentoring junior developers.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design practices and patterns.
- Expert level knowledge of.Net and C#.
- Design and development experience with APIs such as RESTful.
- SQL Database design and modeling expertise.
- Ability to collaborate across numerous teams and create new strategies to achieve results.
- Expertise with building testable systems using Unit Testing and TDD methodologies.
- Rapidly prototype, deploy, and test new solutions within our markets
- Provide state-of-the-art user experiences across mobile and desktop solutions
- Build out scalable solutions to manage events and real-time status of close to a million independent devices
- Own and operate scalable production services and user interface
- Develop and test new solutions that enhance our position within our markets.
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Perform other duties as assigned
**What We Offer**:
**Exciting Projects**: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
**Collaborative Environment**:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
**Work-Life Balance**:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
**Professional Development**:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
**Excellent Benefits**:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
**Fun Perks**:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción Desde LATAM5411 nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Desarrolladores Full - Stack .NET para trabajar en importantes proyectos en empresa líderes a nivel mundial. Nos orientamos a perfiles [...]
Descripción Desde LATAM5411 nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Full - Stack Deveoper Java para trabajar en importantes proyectos en empresa líderes a nivel mundial. Nos orientamos a perfiles Semi-Se [...]
Descripción Desde LATAM5411 nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Desarrolladores Full Stack Java para trabajar en importantes proyectos en empresa líderes a nivel mundial. Nos orientamos a perfiles Se [...]