Our mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
**Who are we?**
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
**What are we looking for?**
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking a **People Operations Assistant **to join our growing team!
- Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
- Embrace our world. Be globally-minded—value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
- Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
- Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
- Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
**What you'll be doing**:
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Liaise with the Tastemade production team and the3rd party payroll team to ensure all contingent employees are onboarded/offboarded prior/after a project assignment is starting/ending.
- Manage and coordinate onboarding for returning and new contingent employees
- Manage and coordinate offboarding for employees ending contingent assignments
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring and terminating as needed
- Maintain integrity of employee files and documents
- Work cross functionally with hiring managers, IT support, and other key stakeholders as needed
- Must be able to calculate hourly rates to ensure accuracy with payroll
- Liaise with studio personnel as needed in order to clear contingent employees for work
- Ensure accurate, and confidential records of production, cast and crew are kept
- Keep COVID-19 vaccination certificates kept confidential and accurate in internal records while remaining in compliance with HIPPA guidelines
**What you'll bring**:
- 2 years of relevant experience in production and logistics
- Multi-state experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to work through multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Drive, & Concur
- Self-starter, highly organized, highest degree of accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work with mínimal supervision in a team setting
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential documents and information
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
**What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?**
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in “walking the talk” - our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I; groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
- Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
- Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
- Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
- One-time home office equipment stipend
- Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
- Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!We’re an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Estamos en la búsqueda de un Reclutador con conocimientos/experiencia en Marketing digital/Linkedin/Lead Generation para que se una a nuestro equipo. * Somos una Startup, lanzada en 2020, basada [...]
Importante empresa de Internación Domiciliaria incorpora a su equipo de trabajo, Fonoaudiologo/a para trabajar en ZONA OESTE e integrarse a un equipo de profesionales de alta calidad y excelencia mé [...]
Importante laboratorio ubicado en la zona Sur de Buenos Aires incorpora un analista Sr de planeamiento de costosEntre sus principales funciones se encuentran:.Analizar y controlar los costos industria [...]
Estudio de Ingeniería en Recoleta selecciona Secretaria:- Esencial: Habilidades de Comunicación Telefónica.- Estudios: Primer año de Secretaria, Comunicación Social (Opcional).- Otras tareas secr [...]