**Company Overview** WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the worldâ€™s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Manage and control the contract workflow of one or more WarnerMedia managed lines of business, including but not limited to Distribution Sales, licensing and merchandising, to:
Ensure compliance with agreements specified in contracts.
Maintain up to date and ensure the use of operational and client management systems.
Facilitate the workflow of internal customers (Sales, Finance, Legal, Accounting) and guide them in technical aspects.
- Perform constant monitoring of performance during the course of the contract, from the creation, execution and termination of the contract, coordinating and entering any changes to the agreement in the system that may occur during the contract period, ensuring compliance with all obligations specified in the contract in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the area. The activities of this role are:
- Coordinate with the Sales Team to identify the best, most efficient and accurate ways to enter information into our systems, address problems and provide solutions.
- Coordinate with the Finance and ABA team to develop and maintain an operating plan, budget and forecast.
- Coordinate with the legal team to ensure that rights and obligations of assigned contracts are met, and when not, notify all parties and prepare any legal notices as needed
- Coordinate with AR team to ensure internal credit check of customers is approved and follow up on any collection issues.
- Review and analyze new contracts / amendments, letters of intent, memorandums of understanding and other related legal documents, as well as produce and deliver default letters, cease and desist letters and various warning letters to clients, ensuring that relevant management information is consistently updated throughout the life cycle of contracts.
- Extracting and entering information into internal systems to produce management reports that contribute to the decision making process by Senior Management. Most of the requested reports are used for marketing, research and budget management purposes.
- Analyze subscriber and set-top box information to identify trends and provide information based on this analysis as needed.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and implementation of enhancements or releases to internal systems to ensure internal systems functions as required in support of Finance, ABS and Sales groups.
- Academic Background: Administration and Finance careers.
- Knowledge: Advanced Excel proficiency, handling of contract management systems.
- Required experience: 2 years of experience in contract processing or equivalent.
- Language: Intermediate English.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudarÃ¡ el reclutador en la elecciÃ³n del candidato.
Company Overview WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the worldâ€™s best storytellers together to drive culture and m [...]
The opportunityThe Supplier EcoSystem Services (SES) maintains a global Software Asset Management (SAM) team accountable for targeted optimization of complex, high value software contracts which under [...]
Supplier EcoSystem Services - Global Software Asset Management Process Analyst â€“ AssociateEY Technology: Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology t [...]
Contract Manager & Administrator responsible for the Chemours Blending and Packaging in Argentina.Manages activities of contracted assets that support capacity and supply for managed product lines.Act [...]