Hexagon PPM is looking for a Project Manager.
It is an opportunity for a technical discipline of the industry. Desirable In System Analysis, Computer Sciences or Engineering additionally to Project Management Education.
The position will be located in Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire life-cycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at and follow us .
© 2021 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with pre-sales, sales, the product center, finance, and other members of cross-functional teams
- May work at client sites from time to time
- Responsible for projects that are typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improve customer satisfaction or business value through the use of technology
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests
- Typically oversees scope, schedules, and budgets to ensure stakeholder goal attainment
- Degree in System Analysis, Computer Sciences or Engineering additionally to Project Management Education
- A minimum of 3 year experience working as a Project /Program or Portfolio Manager
Hexagon Diversity Commitment
The Company seeks to actively recruit, continually develop and retain talented people from diverse backgrounds and origins. The Company also is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by any applicable law. All employees will be treated with equal respect and will have an equal opportunity to contribute fully to the Company's success based on their individual skills and interests.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Who we want: - Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate. [...]
About HOKA Our goal is to inspire people to move, and to drive forward with purpose and passion. We bring a bold and unexpected approach to the products we create, crafting innovative solutions for at [...]
PedidosYa es la empresa de tecnología líder en delivery y quick commerce presente en 15 países de América Latina. Nuestro objetivo es brindar experiencias únicas a nuestros usuarios a través de [...]
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina. Multinational company of centrifugal pumps will incorporate a professional or advanced student in the last subjects of the mechanical, electromechanical, or industr [...]