"We're looking for full time Casting Coordinators, Producers, Assistants, Talent & Influencer Bookers to help us build a New Advertising Industry Everyone can Love, working remotely in an online team for a production company & agency that produces social media ads & content.
- Accessible, responsive and diligent - we move fast and reliability is key.
- Team Worker - What you started can be followed by others at any time. Tasks change with time and may have to pass the ball up, down or sideways and anyone should be able to follow it without your input.
- Communicative: you must be reporting and receiving situation reports all the time, there are no individual tasks.
- Adaptable and tolerant to changes: you will have to incorporate work processes and tools / software quite quickly, always looking for new ways for doing things. We are always improving
- Humble, coachable - takes feedback well. We are always learning from each other.
- Self-motivated - a doer that can design better options on how to do things. We would like to learn from you as well.
- Someone who works well remotely. We are a fully remote company.
- Collaborative: works well with others. Our team is diverse, from all over the world.
Anybody joining the team must be a positive, creative, and dedicated hard worker who can balance a multitude of tasks in an extremely fast work paced environment. The incumbent should have an in-depth understanding of casting, scouting, talent management, talent representation, contract negotiations, social media marketing & brand partnerships.
And a very good english level.
The job would entail:
1. Managing our bespoke pool of performers:
- handle incoming applications.
- setup auditions for new talent.
- post jobs on the right talent platforms.
- maintain and update performers's information in our database.
- communicate with them.
- manage contracts & releases.
2. Communicating with creative, logistic & production teams:
- respond to their initial request with talent suggestions.
- manage the booking of talent.
- send through measurements to costume & any other requirement.
- admin for talent like contracts & releases.
- help with product shipment logistic.
- interact in english in large full crowded creative meetings with all teams.
3. Actively looking for new talent for our clients using industry assets & search through social media for upcoming projects:
- Discover and sign large & micro influencers who are looking for business management.
- Stay on top of trends in the influencer marketing space..
- contact relevant actors, performers, models, influencers and host and tell them about our opportunities.
4. Designing, creation & maintaining databases & relationships with current contacts
- maintain CRM.
- send quarterly newsletter.
- thinking & designing of new casting processes.
5. Doing Social Media.
- Create communication for and with the talent
- Search real users and consumers and join their groups
- Post all our talents works to engage others
That said, we will train you. And you'll be working alongside some lovely colleagues who are always happy to help. So are we if needed.
It would be great if you brought experience from within the industry, but we're also happy to consider other candidates with transferable skills.
- A minimum of 8 hours a day (Mon - Fri), ideally with open time to do extra hours if needed. The best ones will be offered an 9 hours manager position.
- Minimum three years experience in casting actors/talent/performers/influencers/content creators for advertising/feature films/tv/social media engagement
- Talent management/talent representation.
- Good English Level
- Knowledge of the social media influencers and talent landscape
- Access to a 24 hours High Speed Internet Service
- Computer / Laptop / Device ready to work online, able to process images & videos.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
*Cajero/a Senior - Buenos Aires, Argentina*¿Te parece emocionante desempeñar un papel fundamental en la protección y servicio al cliente? ¿Qué tal trabajar para una compañía global financ [...]
Job Description : Financial responsibilities: Brand Equity / Share / NSV / Volume / Profit achievement Supports to deliver the right A&P; and investment behind the Brand/Market and ROI KPIS. M&E; of k [...]
*Team Lead, Payment Processor*Do you thrive on driving solutions to innovate and standardize operational processes? Do you want to apply your knowledge of payments software applications and processes [...]
Job Description : Diageo PEBAC is a business unit formed by 5 countries (Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Argentina & Chile) with similar market contexts, trends and opportunities across them. Its ambition is [...]