Central Monitor I - II
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves.
Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Reviews and understands protocol, critical data and process, safety, and data integrity risks related to protocol execution.
• Reviews patient data listings and visualizations via analytical dashboards and/or reports to confirm eligibility, identify protocol deviations, patient safety concerns, data integrity issues and illogical/inaccurate/missing data.
• Assesses factors that might affect subject/patient’s safety and clinical data integrity at an investigator/physician site such as protocol deviation/violations and pharmacovigilance issues.
• Immediately communicates/escalates serious issues to the project team and with guidance develops action plans.
• Documents observations noted during reviews and writes queries, protocol deviations or action items as necessary in appropriate systems for action by sites, CRAs or other functional team members.
• Maintains a working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines or other applicable guidance, relevant regulations, and company SOPs/processes.
• Accesses vendor systems or reports to verify the IP has been dispensed and administered to subjects/patients according to the protocol, that laboratory and other procedures have been performed, that eTMF data is current and complete.
• Documents completion of activities via tracking, reporting and/or other required project documents as per SOPs and Monitoring Plan.
• For assigned activities, understands project scope, budgets, and timelines; manages patient- and site-level activities to ensure project objectives, deliverables and timelines are met.
• Must be able to quickly adapt, with the oversight of the Lead CRA/LCMDA, to changing priorities to achieve goals/targets.
• Prepares for and attends Investigator Meetings and/or sponsor meetings. Participates in project staff meetings, as applicable and attends clinical training sessions according to the project specific requirements.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s degree or RN in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH E6 (R2) Guidelines and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Must demonstrate good computer skills and be able to embrace new technologies.
• Mastery of MS Excel (sorting, filtering, calculating, pivoting).
• Proficient with Analytical Data Visualization Tools (adjusting visualizations, selecting subsets of data to analyze).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to relate to internal stakeholders. Able to inform, influence and communicate cross-functionally.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Developing therapeutic expertise.
• <10% travel (limited to trainings, investigator meetings)
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Home - Acerca de Nosotros - Servicios - Nuestras Búsquedas - Contacto Cargá tu CV El título de mi página Nombre: Apellido: Celular: Email: Disponibilidad horaria: Adjuntar tu CV: Adjuntar arch [...]
En estamos en la bu´squeda de Auxiliar de Depo´sito / Maestranza para nuestra sucursal en Apostoles, Misiones. Algunas actividades son - Atencio´n de manera profesional y personalizada para los [...]
Auxiliar de Depósito / Maestranza En estamos en la búsqueda de Auxiliar de Depósito / Maestranza para nuestra sucursal en Apostoles, Misiones.Algunas actividades son Atención de manera profesion [...]
Petit en Saltos del Moconá, Misiones requiere Housekeeping y atención general de público. Mujer entre 25 y 40 años. Se requiere buena presencia,organización y responsabilidad. Experiência compro [...]