Site Start-Up & Regulatory Specialist I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves.
Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• General – Responsible for providing quality on deliverables at the country level and follows project requirements and applicable country rules, with oversight from the SSU Country Manager.
• Works within the forecasted submission/approval timelines and ensures they are complied with and tracks milestone progress in agreed upon SSU tracking system in real time; if forecasted timelines are not reached provides clear rationale for delays, assists with contingency plan to mitigate impact, and escalates the issue as soon as identified.
• Monitors basic financial aspects of the project and the number of hours/tasks available per contract; escalates discrepancies in a timely fashion.
• Reviews and complies with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) in a timely manner, keeps training records updated accordingly and ensures timesheet compliance.
• Ensure all relevant documents are submitted to the Trial Master File (TMF) as per Company SOP/Sponsor requirements.
Responsible for one or more of the following functions at the country level:
• Local Submissions Specialist - Follows the project direction provided by the designated country start-up advisor (CSA) and SSUL. May serve as a point of contact for the SSUL/PM (or designee) during start-up on allocated projects. Compiles and/or reviews essential document packages for site activation and may also be involved in essential document collection from site.
• Prepares and submits Central EC Applications, Local EC Applications, RA Applications, and other local regulatory authorities or hospital approval submissions as required and under supervision. Prepares ongoing submissions, amendments, and periodic notifications required by central and local EC and RA, and other local regulatory authorities as needed within the country; includes safety notifications as required by local rules, with overight from the SSU Country Manager.
• Local Site ID and Feasibility Support – Provides support with site selection lead and PM/SSUL to ensure that the appropriate sites are selected for individual studies based on the requirements of the clinical trial.
• Local Investigator Contract and Budget Negotiator – Supports the SSUL to agree on country template contract and budget. Assists in producing site-specific contracts from country template. Under supervision assist in negotiations of budget and contract with site and via Site Contracts Service Centre and SSUL lead with Sponsor until resolution of issues and contract execution. Assists with quality control and arranges execution of CTAs as well as archival of documents into repositories and capture of metadata.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Home - Acerca de Nosotros - Servicios - Nuestras Búsquedas - Contacto Cargá tu CV El título de mi página Nombre: Apellido: Celular: Email: Disponibilidad horaria: Adjuntar tu CV: Adjuntar arch [...]
En estamos en la bu´squeda de Auxiliar de Depo´sito / Maestranza para nuestra sucursal en Apostoles, Misiones. Algunas actividades son - Atencio´n de manera profesional y personalizada para los [...]
Auxiliar de Depósito / Maestranza En estamos en la búsqueda de Auxiliar de Depósito / Maestranza para nuestra sucursal en Apostoles, Misiones.Algunas actividades son Atención de manera profesion [...]
Petit en Saltos del Moconá, Misiones requiere Housekeeping y atención general de público. Mujer entre 25 y 40 años. Se requiere buena presencia,organización y responsabilidad. Experiência compro [...]