Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Automation QA Engineer to join our team in growing R&D; center in Bulgaria, Sofia, working on the multiple integration projects for the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform. This position is mainly responsible for managing AQA team, planning automation activities and implementing automated scenarios testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices. We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Planning and prioritizing automation activities
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- 1+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python (Java acceptable if willing to learn Python) for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- 2+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in tests automation development
Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Written and spoken English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Buscamos Desarrollador Mobile Ssr+ Sr para reconocida empresa de multimedios en Buenos Aires. Vacante 100% remota dentro de Argentina. Requisitos Experiencia en desarroll [...]
Job Description Buscamos React Native Lead Developer para reconocida empresa de multimedios en Buenos Aires. Contratación directa con nuestro cliente. Vacante para residentes de Capital Fede [...]
Job Description Buscamos Product Designer Leader para sumarse al equipo de Cliengo, la plataforma conversacional más innovadora de LATAM, que atiende consultas de clientes las 24 horas del día. [...]
Job Description Buscamos QA Lead para sumarse al equipo de Cliengo, la plataforma conversacional más innovadora de LATAM, que atiende consultas de clientes las 24 horas del día. El objetivo [...]