Senior Central Monitoring Associate I
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves.
Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Performs remote site qualification, site initiation, interim site monitoring calls, and close-out visits ensuring regulatory, ICH-GCP and protocol compliance. Uses judgment and experience to evaluate overall performance of site and site staff and to provide recommendations regarding site-specific actions; immediately communicates/escalates serious issues to the project team and develops action plans. Maintains a working knowledge of ICH/GCP Guidelines or other applicable guidance, relevant regulations, and company SOPs/processes. May require knowledge of Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practices (GPP) and Good Epidemiologic Practices (GEP) guidelines for NIS and to adhere to a schedule of data collection from HCPs and patients for NIS, effectively employing technology for tracking.
• Assesses the process of obtaining informed consent has been adequately performed and documented for each subject/patient as required/appropriate. Demonstrates diligence in protecting the confidentiality of each subject/patient. Assesses factors that might affect subject’s/patients safety and clinical data integrity at an investigator/physician site such as protocol deviation/violations and pharmacovigilance issues.
• Applies query resolution techniques remotely and on site, and provides guidance to site staff as necessary, driving query resolution to closure within agreed timelines. Utilizes available hardware and software to support the effective conduct of the clinical study data review and capture. Assesses site compliance with electronic data capture requirements.
• May perform Remote Aggregated Data Review (RADaR) utilizing the appropriate tools to identify, respond and manage issues in line with the associated WI, RADaR guideline and Clinical Monitoring Plan (CMP)/Site Management Plan (SMC) for assigned sites/project. Ability to identify trends within and across sites, escalating issues and trends to develop corrective actions / preventative actions. May conduct study level review, with supervision.
• Assesses if the investigational product (IP) has been dispensed and administered to subjects according to the protocol, identifying if issues or risks associated with blinded or randomized information related to IP have occurred. Applies knowledge of GCP/local regulations and organizational procedures to ensure IP is appropriately (re)labelled, imported and released/returned.
• Routinely reviews the site section of the Trial Master file (TMF) or project master file (PMF) in totality for accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Requests new/updated documents from the site, as required. If remote access is available to an electronic Investigator Site File (eISF), routinely reviews the eISF for accuracy, timeliness and completeness. Reconciles contents of the eISF with the trial master file. Ensures the investigator/physician site is aware of the requirement of archiving essential documents in accordance with local guidelines and regulations.
• Documents activities via confirmation letters, follow-up letters, trip reports, communication logs, and other required project documents as per SOPs and CMP/SMP Supports subject/patient recruitment, retention and awareness strategies. Enters data into tracking systems as required to track all observations, ongoing status and assigned action items to resolution.
• Understands project scope, budgets, and timelines for own and others activities in the clinical team; manages site-level activities / communication to ensure project objectives, deliverables and timelines are met. Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals / targets.
• Acts as primary liaison with project site personnel or NIS reporters, in collaboration with the on-site CRA. Ensures all assigned sites and project-specific site team members are trained and compliant with applicable requirements.
• Prepares for, attends and may present CMA activities at Investigator Meetings, Advisory Committee Meetings and/or sponsor face to face meetings. Participates, and may, with supervision, lead global clinical monitoring/project staff meetings (inclusive of Sponsor representation, as applicable) and attends clinical training sessions according to the project specific requirements.
• Provides guidance at the site and project level towards audit readiness standards and supports preparation for audit and required follow-up actions
• May provide training or mentorship to more junior-level CMAs. May perform training and sign off visits for junior CMA staff, as assigned.
• May be mentored and assigned clinical operations lead tasks under supervision of an experienced COL, or operational line manager.
• For Real World and Late Phase (RWLP), the Sr. CMA I may be assigned to the Registry Coordinating Center (RCC). Additional responsibilities include:
o Data review, data query resolution and direct data entry of Health Care Provider (HCP) and Patient information.
o Call center-based communications (inbound and outbound) with registry physicians, and/or patients, by utilizing web-based tools and other communication tools to ensure compliance with protocol requirements and relevant guidelines
o Complete chart abstraction activities
o Identify operational efficiencies and process improvements.
o Development of country level informed consent formConsult with RWLP Regulatory Advisory Services to maintain current information of local and regional requirements for real world and late phase study designs.
o Prepare for, attend and participate in Bid Defense Meetings
o As required, collaborate and build relationship with affiliates, medical science liaisons and local country sponsor staff.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Vip Work busca Cocinero/a recibido o finalizando la carrera de Gastronomi´a (Chef) para importante casa de viandas saludables en Posadas. Es requisito excluyente contar con experiência previa de al [...]
Description Evergreen North America is a leading provider of environmental and industrial cleaning solutions to the downstream and midstream energy sectors. We are leaders in each of our respective se [...]
Description The CDL Operator Equipment Technician will be part of a team responsible for the safe and proper execution of Evergreen North America across all services lines. The CDL Operator Equipment [...]
Vip Work busca Cocinera/o recibido o finalizando la carrera de Gastronomi´a (Chef) para importante casa de viandas saludables en Posadas. Es requisito excluyente contar con experiência previa de al [...]