Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
This role will oversee the growth of the Argentina market (and others to be determine) for the Disney Parks portfolio of businesses in the United States (Walt Disney Work, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line). Lead the sales distribution strategy, driving visitors from the markets through a combination of in-country clients, Receptive Tour Operators, retails sales efforts and market presence. The position will be based in Argentina.
- Sales Strategy development, along with driving business results, to support Disney Parks (Walt Disney Work, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line) in Argentina and other markets to be determined.
- Build sales and marketing annual strategy with commercial clients in the region, and execute plan throughout the year.
- Analyze client results compared to previous trends and have frequent client discussions on market opportunities.
- Monitor distribution to ensure we have the right approach and make recommendations accordingly.
- Build relationship with key market influencers such as US Consulate, airlines and other tourism leaders.
- Forecast client’s results and determine the best support mix to drive the market.
- Apply a commercial mindset to the market, analyzing trends and identify opportunities beyond the core clients (ex. dedicated offers, short/long term offerings, incentives).
- Find ways to leverage the consumer direct plans to complement the trade efforts.
- Provide timely and consistent communication to Sales and Marketing Director regarding Client performance (past and future outlook), market trends (current and future outlook of the market) and key sales initiatives.
- Lead negotiations of co-operative marketing programs.
- Work closely, as one integrated team, with Trade Marketing Managers.
- Engage Account Management team to solve for client’s operational needs including technology, finance, ticketing, revenue management, etc.
- Engage Training team and provide sales training to clients and travel agents.
- Prospecting new business (through existing or new clients).
- Develop and maintain internal relationships throughout the Disney organization, and identify synergy opportunities within the various departments.
- Ensure tactics are on strategy and within the scope designated by business unit.
- Proven experience with more than 7 years in sales strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the Latin American markets.
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to integrate and connect information across multiple functional lines of businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data analyses and draw sales implications from research and consumer insight.
- Proven ability to build strategic plans and build strategic relationships.
- Proven ability to provide training through presentations to small, medium and large audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, drive enthusiasm and teamwork with a commitment to excellence.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Prior working experience in the travel trade industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent.
- Fluency English.
- Fluent in Spanish (native level).
- Masters of Business Administration is a plus.
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Talento fotográfico. Alto rendimiento. Inglés intermedio (+50%). Carisma. Autoexigencia. Flexibilidad. Fuerte motivación. Actividades a realizar: Photoventura te da la oportunidad de ampliar [...]
Conocimiento intermedio de Excel, sistema de facturación y validación de OOSS y Prepagas Actividades a realizar: Puesto director técnico Farmacéutico para trabajar en una sola farmacia de Ca [...]
Empleado administrativo con experiencia hotelera Edad de 25 a 50 años. Experiencia en el rubro no menor a 2 años. Manejo avanzado de Office (Excluyente) y Sistemas de Gestión Contable. Amplia dis [...]
Universitario completo o próximo a finalizar en carreras vinculadas al sector agropecuario. Preferentemente, con Experiencia en puestos similares de asesoría técnica comercial en campo Dispon [...]