Buenos Aires C.F.
**Buenos Aires, Argentina**:Currently being one of the top players in the cloud marketing technologies field, we know our success starts with people and so, creating an environment that promotes wellness, merit and people development is our priority.
Having ambitious goals for the next years, we’re looking for a **Business Developer** who manages our Sales processes within **our Premium Partner BAYMARK SRL in Buenos Aires, Argentina.**
As **Business Developer** you will represent our Sales in our Premium Partner BAYMARK SRL in Buenos Aires. Being in charge of developing the digitals solutions that the company provides to its clients In Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Bolivia, offering them,
strategic consulting and customized solutions, as well, expanding our customer’s portfolio.
**Here there are some examples of your responsibilities**:
- Generate and develop new business opportunities from our actual clients and build a long term mutually beneficial partnership.
- Convert viable prospects to active costumers, owning the full sales conversation and negotiation process.
- Lead complex sales, of large deal sizes, across matrix and complex business environments.
- Go with the costumer during the implementations of the digital tools (ON BOARDING)
- Advise to our actuals or potentials clients about our systems functionalities and features.
- Daily digital update to the Regional Commercial Direction about each client sales status.
- Provide market intelligence to help strategic decision making.
**What we Offer?**
- **Make a difference**:You'll give a huge contribute to the growth of the Group bringing new insights to the business through your Intellectual curiosity and experience.
- **Learn and growth**:You’ll be working very closely with the management team, so you’ll be supported and coached regularly along your experience
- **Flexibility**:Trust is one of our values. We strongly believe on results, no matter how many hours you spend in the office, so this position is eligible for our "flex time" policy.
- **International environment**:We are an international reality with 6 Business Units in different countries and different cultures.
**What We Look For?**
- **Passion**:You love what you do, you go the extra mile, you like challenges and solve problems. You can work independently, as an active member of the business and Sales teams.
- **Go-getter**: Have a resilient attitude. Once you have a goal, you are impossible to stop, charging forward to make it happen at all costs. Failure doesn’t discourage you, as you stand up after a fall, and try again, undeterred.
- **Open Mindedness**: You embrace change and you love to learn and keep up to date. You value costumers’ point of view and you love to collaborate with them.
- **Interpersonal skills**: You can build quality relationships with clients, be diplomatic and capable of resolving disputes and conflicts with them in a responsible manner.
- **Proficiency in both English and Spanish**:You read, write, and speak proficiently in both English and Spanish
**Nice to have**
- 2+ years of experience as a **Business Developer** in a fast-paced digital environment or similar positions.
- Graduated / advanced enrolled at Information Communications Technology (ICT) careers such as Software Engineering, System Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in CLOUD Services.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground- [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Products and Technology Job Detai [...]
• Serves as a liaison between Accenture Creative team and the content developer/UI.• Manages and oversees the timely and successful delivery of projects/page development according to the defined t [...]
IntroductionAs an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success [...]