Buenos Aires C.F.
**What we offer** **PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES** Compliance Due Diligence Shared Services Teams (Compliance DDSS) are part of SAP’s office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC). OEC supports SAP’s compliance with anti-bribery and corruption laws around the world.
Compliance DDSS Team´s objective is to centralize key compliance due diligence checks by performing reviews and controls of SAP current and prospective partners´ information and documentation to validate their legitimacy, commitment to Compliance and SAP policies. The team validates adequate Partner involvement in sales cycles, analyzes potential red flags tied to doing business with specific partners and or/customers and,
escalate red flags to the Field Compliance Officers Team and other Departments for risk mitigation, as deemed appropriate.
**EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS**
Key tasks to be performed by this role include:
- Gather information to validate SAP partners legitimacy, commitment to compliance, and substantial value-added in sales cycles.
- Gather and analyze potential red flags tied to doing business with potential sales’ partners.
- Analyze SAP system and third-party data to identify potential red flags of doing business with specific partners and with specific sales’ transactions.
- Escalate red flags to suitable OEC Field Officers and business management for mitigation and approval or rejection, as deemed appropriate.
- Validate adequate partner involvement in sales’ transactions with SAP end customers.
- Monitor compliance trends in the Americas and globally, including compliance initiatives, industry compliance failures and other internal and external Compliance trends to provide insight for leadership knowledge forums, newsletters and employee groups.
- Track and report productivity statistics to OEC management and supported market units on a periodic basis.
The position reports to the Compliance Due Diligence Manager for the Americas, based in Buenos Aires.
**EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES**
- Full proficiency with English is required; secondary language skills in Portuguese will be given preference.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience; compliance or audit related experience will be given preference.
- Degree in the following fields: legal, accounting, finance, administration, human resources, communication.
- Hands-on with extreme attention to detail and written documentation.
- Ability to do in-depth research and to interpret written guidelines and documents.
- Proactive, dynamic and results driven individual.
- Strong grasp of code of conduct, business ethics policies and current compliance practices.
- Demonstrated ability to work with international, virtual teams with sensitivity to cultural differences.
- Very good collaboration skills.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft office tools and an IT business environment.
**We are SAP**
**Our inclusion promise**
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:296102 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
En ITR nos encontramos en búsqueda de un Desarrollador .NET para unirse al equipo de importante empresa Requerimientos: C# ASP.NET MVC 4 y 5 Jquery ASP.NET WEB API 2.0 JSON HMTL5 [...]
Seleccionamos repositor externo para supermercados/ mayoristas. Zona CABA y parte de Oeste (San justo, Tablada, etc) Actividades a realizar: Experiencia mínima de un año como repositor extern [...]
Experiencia en ventas y atención al cliente Conocimientos en cosmética, dermocosmética, conocimientos en fragancias importadas y nacionales. Disponibilidad horaria por la tarde (Excluyente) [...]
Sushi Club una importante cadena de restaurantes de primer nivel, con presencia multinacional se encuentra en la incorporación de un Cocinero, para nuestro local de Zona Oeste: Ramos Mejia. La bu [...]