Partido de Bahía Blanca
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Coldfusion Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Translate business requirements into critical code to extend and improve marketing product platforms using a variety of client and server-side technologies.
- Build tools for internal users to systematically create and deploy high-quality web-based marketing products.
- Collaborate with development team and product managers to enhance existing marketing products and develop new products.
- Document and communicate progress on design and code for team members.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers on tasks and small projects.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ of years of experience in Coldfusion Development and 6 years of experience working as a developer.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa mayorista de artículos de bazar para la zona de Bahía Blanca Seleccionará Vendedor con perfil administrativo Requisitos Residencia en la zona de Bahía Blanca o aleda [...]
Who we are BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of [...]
- Who we are BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart o [...]
- Importante empresa mayorista de artículos de bazar para la zona de Bahía Blanca Seleccionará Vendedor con perfil administrativo Requisitos Residencia en la zona de Bahía Blanca o ale [...]