Partido de Pilar
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for React + Ruby Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are aiming at building a rich and diverse development team, with people from different backgrounds and seniorities.
We are searching for team players passionate about programming in Ruby, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop modern web applications for multiple mobile and desktop devices with special attention to responsive design, and varying screen resolutions and sizes.
- Execute all phases of the systems engineering process.
- Responsible for planning, processing, and performing all jobs in an efficient manner with no assistance from the supervisor.
- Maintain consistency throughout the product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process.
- Provide technical documentation for the design, implementation, and testing.
You Must Have:
- SemiSenior Developers - 2+ years of experience working with RoR
- Senior Developer - 5+ years of experience working with RoR.
- Architects - 6+ years of experience working with RoR.
- Tech Leads - 7+ years of experience working with RoR
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un analista de compras con experiencia en el área de construcción (no excluyente), las tareas a realizar son las siguientes: * Búsqueda y gestión de provee [...]
- Mesera/o con o sin experiencia, con disponibilidad horaria, que resida en Pilar o alrededores. Conocimientos de cafetera espresso (no excluyente). Aspirante a encargada/o turno noche - Requerim [...]
- Reparación de abolladuras en general. Entendimiento y uso de la bancada. Soldadura con todo tipo de máquinas, para multitud de objetos y materiales. Desmontajes y montajes. Reparación [...]
- Para importante industria farmacéutica de Pilar Bs. As. Se seleccionará Ingeniero para liderar proyectos de Eficiencia Energética en sistemas HVAC. Tendrá como funciones: • Evaluar mej [...]