Partido de Tandil
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Scrum Masters to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world.
We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Assist the team in preparation of ART and Solution Train using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators.
- Coach teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage the collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering.
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Improve the flow of value through value streams using the Continuous.
- Delivery Pipeline and DevOps.
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos.
What are we looking for:
- Solid experience in similar roles.
- Use of agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certifications chords (desirable).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la búsqueda Buscamos para importante Establecimiento de punta, con fuerte desarrollo agroindustrial de la región de Tandil, ENCARGADO GENERAL. Se requiere: - Experiencia previa e [...]
Hornetsecurity is a leading email cloud security and backup provider, which secures companies and organizations of all sizes across the world. Its award-winning product portfolio covers all importan [...]
Descripción de la búsqueda Estamos buscando para empresa de producción agropecuaria en desarrollo, un AUXILIAR GANADERO. Serán los propósitos del cargo: 1. Control y auditoria de los animales [...]
Descripción de la búsqueda Para importante empresa de Tandil, buscamos Vendedor viajante, zona: PIGÜE/CNEL. SUAREZ/CNEL. PRINGLES Se requiere para la posición: - Habilidades comerciales concre [...]