Partido de Tandil
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for a SEO Manager to join our Marketing team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity,
accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- 3+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development.
- University Graduates in Communication, Advertising, Marketing or relevant areas.
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods.
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción de la búsqueda Estamos buscando para empresa de producción agropecuaria en desarrollo, un AUXILIAR GANADERO. Serán los propósitos del cargo: 1. Control y auditoria de los animales [...]
Descripción de la búsqueda Para importante empresa de Tandil, buscamos Vendedor viajante, zona: PIGÜE/CNEL. SUAREZ/CNEL. PRINGLES Se requiere para la posición: - Habilidades comerciales concre [...]
Who we are BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of [...]
¡COORDINADORA DE VENTAS! Te estamos buscando en Tandil Buscamos mujeres emprendedoras, dinámicas, con excelente manejo de equipos de ventas. Mujeres que se quieran sumar a un mundo de éxito, [...]