Partido de Pilar
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for React Native Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Build and Maintain features for our React Native-based iOS Apps.
- Deliver high quality, scalable and heavily tested software.
- Work on a cross-functional team, partnering across engineering, product, design, and business functions.
What are we looking for:
- 1+ years of experience developing Web applications using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with RoR.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Primary Accountabilities Responsible for identifying, delivering improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of logistics and transportation as well as working closely with cluster and regional L [...]
Responsible for coordinate efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness on Manufacturing LATAM within the E2E Supply Chain. This role report to the Regional Manufacturing Director LATAM and works [...]
SC Johnson´s logistic organization is responsible to deliver in time, quantity, quality, order and best cost to our customers. The logistics analyst primary role is to assure OTC/OTD processes, wor [...]
Preparación profesional: - Graduado de:Ingeniería MecánicaDiseño IndustrialOtras carreras afines a evaluar Otros conocimientos (excluyentes): - PC: Paquete MS Office / AutoCAD (preferente) - In [...]