BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Client Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Write marketing collaterals, including credentials, one kits, proposals and event presentations.
- To provide the sales team with original content that includes case studies, blog posts, infographics, videos and white papers.
- Coordinate the look & feel consistently between our marketing materials and collaterals.
- Supervise internal and external providers to guarantee on-time and quality delivery.
- Understand the needs of our clients and help the sales team to improve communication with our clients and prospects.
- Focus on the success and growth of our existing clients.
- Educate our internal teams and our clients about our services.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of proven experience in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or related fields.
- Understanding of marketing and sales touchpoints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Talento fotográfico. Alto rendimiento. Inglés intermedio (+50%). Carisma. Autoexigencia. Flexibilidad. Fuerte motivación. Actividades a realizar: Photoventura te da la oportunidad de ampliar [...]
Conocimiento intermedio de Excel, sistema de facturación y validación de OOSS y Prepagas Actividades a realizar: Puesto director técnico Farmacéutico para trabajar en una sola farmacia de Ca [...]
Empleado administrativo con experiencia hotelera Edad de 25 a 50 años. Experiencia en el rubro no menor a 2 años. Manejo avanzado de Office (Excluyente) y Sistemas de Gestión Contable. Amplia dis [...]
Universitario completo o próximo a finalizar en carreras vinculadas al sector agropecuario. Preferentemente, con Experiencia en puestos similares de asesoría técnica comercial en campo Dispon [...]