The Walt Disney Company
Partido de Pilar
BUILD SOMETHING BIGGER THAN YOURSELF
The mission of The Walt Disney Company’s Direct to Consumer & International (DTCI) segment is to provide consumers around the world with the entertainment and sports content they want most, with more choice, personalization, and convenience than ever before.
The segment includes the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming businesses including Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ Hotstar, as well as Disney’s international media operations stretching from Europe to Asia to Latin America. DTCI is also home to a global technology and product team, which creates and advances digital products that connect people to Disney’s content and supports the company’s businesses around the world.
How you will contribute to our magical experience? :
The Creative Copywriter will be part of the Social Engagement & Content Marketing team, which is developing an in-house operation and leading the way on the digital transformation of the company.
This role will oversee the creative campaigns for the Disney+ and Star+ Local Productions.
The Creative Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Lead the creative strategy for new titles campaigns of the company.
- Create integrated presentations.
- Develop big ideas for digital, BTL and offline campaigns.
- Work closely with the Design team (artists, designers, motion graphics designers, etc) for content production and bringing ideas to life.
- Deliver a robust tentpole of high quality content.
What we need from you to be part of this story:
- Possess 3 years of experience as copywriter.
- On set experience (with directors, actors and crew members) is a must.
- Degree in Advertising, Creative Copywriting (Brother Ad School, Miami Ad School, La Escuelita de Creativos or Underground Ad School).
- Portuguese is a plus.
- Preferred Industries: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Advertising.
- Advanced Google Drive and Microsoft Office skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Critical, analytics thinking and problem solving.
- Good understanding of social media trends and KPIs.
- Team player.
At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Job ID 818757BR
“You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt Disney
Show more Show less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tareas a realizar: - Validación de materiales y especificaciones - Ensayos con materiales de empaque - Optimización de empaque mediante pruebas con materiales alternativos y determinación analíti [...]
Job Description Preparación profesional: - Graduado de:Ingeniería MecánicaDiseño IndustrialOtras carreras afines a evaluar Otros conocimientos (excluyentes): - PC: Paquete MS Office / AutoCAD [...]
SC Johnson´s logistic organization is responsible to deliver in time, quantity, quality, order and best cost to our customers. The logistics analyst primary role is to assure OTC/OTD processes, wor [...]
Primary Accountabilities Responsible for identifying, delivering improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of logistics and transportation as well as working closely with cluster and regional L [...]