We value our Employees and encourage your advancement. By applying internally, you will be marked as an "Internal Candidate" to Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers. For more information, please read the Internal Job Opportunity Policy.
We are seeking Inside Territory Account Managers (ITAM) for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of Unified Communications and a proven capability and historical success in closing business over the phone and video. You are a resourceful, self-starter who can perform heavy prospecting, identify influencers,
and key decision makers within accounts and drive the sales process and cycle through your proven sales skills and partner relationships.
The ITAM is a Quota carrying sales rep that drives revenue in a set of installed base and prospect accounts in the North American Midmarket segment and remotely engages end-user prospects and channel partners with appropriate qualifying questions and conversations to drive interest in Poly’s solutions.
Your day to day
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas via prospecting into installed base customer accounts and net new sales opportunities uncovered through outbound call/email campaigns/prospects.
- Understand customer/partner needs and requirements to provide the best solutions for their needs.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Meet and exceed all key performance metrics including but not limited to daily call and sales activities, pipeline creation, lead handling response time and quality SLA’s, lead & opportunity conversion rates.
- Become sales-certified on the complete range of Poly audio, video and network system products; be able to articulate their features & benefits.
- Maintain accurate & reliable account, lead, and pipeline data in Salesforce.com.
- Accurate forecasting and hygiene of your pipeline.
What you bring to the team
- 0-2 years’ sales experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with a proven track record of successful achievement against regional quota and productivity metrics.
- Proven ability to engage in meaningful sales conversations with all levels of management and technical professionals.
- B2B experience in developing a pipeline, building new accounts and increasing sales in existing accounts.
- Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and technical product knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced on Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Discover.Org.
At Poly, leadership principles aren't just something we talk about, they're something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where people feel empowered, supported, and included –where trust and transparency are built into the way we work - where creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day.
- C3 – Customer. Customer. Customer: Customer obsession is everyone’s job. You enjoy solving customers’ problems - big or small. You work closely with customers, channel partners and their teams to deliver innovative solutions.
- Raise the Bar: You take pride in your work and know details matter. You know that shavings make a pile. You seek every opportunity to continuously improve teams, products, and processes.
- Communicate Courageously: You speak with candor but aren't a jerk. You constructively challenge your teammates to get to the best possible outcome or decision. Once a decision is made, you fully align and stay aligned.
- Onward and Upward: You learn from the past but focus on the future. You rapidly adapt to changes in the marketplace. You help to create solutions that move the company forward with energy, momentum, and results.
- Own It: You know your business, your customers, and your team – inside and out. You don't sacrifice long-term value for short-term results. You act with integrity, spend money like it’s your own, and put Poly first.
- Take the Leap: Speed matters in business. You encourage and require those around you to think strategically and act decisively. Poly values calculated risk taking.
- Ride Together: We are one team. We do what we say we’ll do, we treat each other with respect, we have each other’s back, and we hold each other accountable.
- Leaders Lead: You know you are part of a larger global community and make decisions as good stewards of the earth, its resources and its people.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante panificadora de Moreno busca OPERARIO DE MANTENIMIENTO para sumarse a equipo de trabajo. Nos orientamos a una persona con formación como técnico electromecánico o eléctrico. Será [...]
- Importante grupo de la industria alimenticia se encuentra en la búsqueda de un profesional abogado o de ciencias de gestión (Lic en Administración, CPN, o afines) que acredite experiencia en gest [...]
- Importante empresa incorporara un Analista de pago a proveedores, sus principales responsabilidades seran: . Pago Proveedores. . Conciliación de Línea de gastos. . Contabilizar facturas. [...]
- Importante panificadora de Moreno se encuentra en la búsqueda deun ANALISTA DE RRHH. Sus principales tareas serán: 1. Realizar las liquidaciones de todos los sectores. 2. Realizar la prese [...]