At Tenaris , you will join a global network of professionals working together toward a common goal: shape the future of energy through advanced tubular products and services .
If you want to become part of a diverse team that values results, analytical approach to problem solving and teamwork, Tenaris is the place for you.
The person in this position will be in charge of developing and implementing corporate/global employee communications campaigns through a variety of communications channels and vehicles, and by working closely with internal customers.
- Designs and implements innovative global communications campaigns that deliver corporate messages using the most effective communications channels. Interacts with the company’s main global areas: Industrial, Safety, Quality, Environment, Maintenance, HR, Audit, IT, BCCO, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Develops/maintains employee communications channels and vehicles updated for the global internal audience
- Writes, produces and edits messages, emails, letters, articles, talking points, brochures, video scripts among others, in English and Spanish as key elements of the communication campaigns
- Manages the Brandmark Guidelines and takes care of brand applications in all Employee Communications activities.
- Coordinates/interacts with other regional communications teams across the company to deploy global communications campaign adapted with a local approach. Keeps them constantly updated in a timely manner.
- Implements measurements criteria to monitors the effectiveness of internal campaigns.
- Performs the corresponding role facing the employees and the community for crisis communications activities aligned with the Corporate Crisis Management guidelines.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Develops the annual budget according to global guidelines and keeps monthly record and monitoring of the activities approved in order to comply with its effective execution.
Special Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Bilingual (English - Spanish)
- Excellent writing/editing skills in both languages and interpersonal communications skills
- Professional knowledge of communications channels, trends, practices
- Networking capabilities in multicultural environments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, autonomous and with drives for results.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with strong follow up capacity
- Capacity to coordinate several projects at the same time with excellent time management
If your experience and knowledge match our requirements, please apply
Tenaris is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in employment.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryRecruiting Job Details Recruiting Operat [...]
Description The E-billing Support Manager will manage the E-billing Support Teams which are responsible for tracking and routing e-billing rejections, handling of complex e-billing issues and addres [...]
Job Description: The overall responsibility of the Employee & Labor Relations Consultant is to ensure employees are treated fairly and equitably through good Labor Relations and HR practices. This inc [...]
Description The Service Owner, Knowledge Content Management Services will be an owner and business lead for all the Knowledge content management services, and their design, adoption, performance and [...]