Buenos Aires C.F.
Grow with us as a Key Account Executive in the Kellogg Team in Buenos Aires. You will be responsible for managing Distributors in Uruguay / Paraguay & Bolivia - located in Argentina. The purpose is to maintain and expand relationships with the distributors and assure strategic and tactical business plan implementation. Develop our brands profitability, contributing to the expansion of SOM, numerical distribution and achieve company targets. Give customer and shopper insights in order to build strong JBP in to ensure mutual targets. This position will be accountable of 100% of Uruguay, Paraguay & Bolivia directly managing the distributors to develop and consolidate a winning partnership
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role,
you will be part of our success by:
- Assure execution of the master plan and 5P´s strategy
- Define business priorities aligned to Joint Business Plan.
- Monthly Business reviews with customer to follow up on JBP results
- Administration of trade investment according to financial guideline.
- Increase revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure.
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- Interact regularly to secure sell out deliveries and stock availability.
- Maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence, volume, visual exhibitions
- Plan steadily and arrange work efficiently.
- Schedule advance working appointments and respond promptly.
- Active rol in IBP as to interact with multifunctional team to ensure business deliverables
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Availability to travel up to 50% to Uruguay and Paraguay
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in managing Distributors, Modern and traditional trade
- Previous experience in the consumer’s goods industry and distributor model.
- Knowledge and experience in financial basics planning and reporting areas.
- English: Intermediate +.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Argentinian legal resident with work permit.
- Work based in Buenos Aires
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to continue growing your career with us, go ahead and apply now.
- Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challengin [...]
The Account Executive at Microsoft leads our most valued customers into the digital age. Embracing a challenger mindset, the successful Account Executive manages, orchestrates and leads their virtual [...]
Job OverviewVirtual Trial Study Leads (VTSL) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients' lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The VT [...]
As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and c [...]