As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Join us as a SAP Consultant!
This role is responsible for maintanance & support of SAP modules SCM SD related. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation,
and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve client expected business results. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
- Professional knowledge related to incumbent's function/business unit and its processes.
- Advise other professionals. Effectively utilize group dynamics. Negotiate to define approaches and goals.
- Recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Analyze situations and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. Creativity and judgment applied to developmental work on different projects within the business environment.
- Provides ongoing technical /operational guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Understand department/ functional mission and vision. Defines and decides objectives within specified business concept or project and may have responsibility for tools and assigned resources. Utilizes expertise to directly influence people outside department or function. Sometimes no precedent exists.
- Accountable for department results and for activities and/or projects involving multi-functional teams. Regularly participates in overall functional program planning. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact project costs or expenses.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required knowledge of the module in general, lease, OTC, Billing, Pricing, LE-TRA, etc.
- People who seek a challenge, develop in the profession and with a proactive attitude.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Nice to have:
- Debug functional level.
- Solid knowledge of interfaces and communication with SAP / NoSAP systems.
- Certification in the module.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Para empresa parter de Microsoft dedicada a desarrollo de soluciones orientadas a clientes como productos que gestionan filas y permiten citas inteligentes orientadas a la comodidad del cliente fina [...]
- Nos encontramos seleccionando Vigiladores con analítico de secundario en mano para desempeñar su labor en zona norte y sur del Gran Buenos Aires (San Fernando, Tigre, Don Torcuato, Tortug [...]
- Somos una empresa dedicada al reclutamiento de Capital Humano, especializada en el Segmento de la Tecnología de la Comunicación (TI). Localizada en la Ciudad de Córdoba con más de 15 reclutad [...]
Job Description As a Trading Services Associate, you'll be responsible for performing control reconciliations to verify trade positions, investigating settlements, and focusing on process re-engin [...]