BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our HR team.
This professional will be responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition team, responsible for identifying and assessing the different profiles (Technical and Non-technical) required by BairesDev and its clients. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Define Talent Acquisition strategy for available openings.
- Work with the Recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
- Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements in Talent Acquisition and Recruiting processes.
- Define economic proposals for candidates.
You Must Have:
- 7+ years of experience in IT Recruiting.
- 1+ years of experience in managing teams.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
- Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
- Knowledge in IT Industry head-hunting (is a plus).
- Advanced English Level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Oportunidad en Córdoba de trabajar distinto, salí de la caja de sueldo y de no progresar ! 1 -Gestionas otra vida! Emprendes y con respaldo de una marca Internacional, con el servicio de Re/Ma [...]
- Importante empresa que opera a nivel nacional, selecciona, Responsable de RRHH Serán sus responsabilidades: 1-Informar mensualmente las novedades del personal al estudio contable de la empre [...]
- Importante compañía del agro selecciona: "Especialista en pago a proveedores" Buscamos a un joven profesional de la carrera de contador público / administración de empresas que tenga ciert [...]
- Experiencia previa en soporte técnico a usuarios de negocio Entendimiento de una arquitectura Microsoft – Windows Server, Access, SQL Server Entendimiento básico de comunicaciones, proxies [...]