We are seeking an Engineering Manager for the Core detection products and services. As the leader of this team, you will be responsible for ensuring the development, quality and performance of the product. You will collaborate with the engineering, support and product management leaders to ensure that the right processes are in place for your team to engage early in the development cycle, understand customer, operational and supportability requirements and drive execution of the plans. To succeed you will need to not just be a leader who can build a high-performance team but also an analytical thinker with sufficient technical depth in agile software development, quality assurance, scalability testing, etc.
to improve current processes and tools and also assess the implementation of new ones.
Your day to day
• Collaborate with the Engineering, Project Managers, QA, Support and Product Management to review and document requirements, lead development of performance, supportability and QA tests.
• Collaborate with Engineering and other teams on planning content for releases i.e. driving estimation and ensuring balance against staffing.
• Spearhead improvements at every stage of the SDLC to ensure the organization can move as quickly as possible while maintaining the highest quality standards.
• Evaluate current processes and refine/create new ones and associated KPIs to drive a quality culture, collaborating with other engineering leaders.
• Design and conduct tests with complex workloads to expose potential bottlenecks and failure points.
• Analyze metrics and trends on quality and customer deployments to glean opportunities for optimization.
• Establish and implement team/individual KPIs, including the measurement and documentation of the progress of each employee toward the established goals.
What you bring to the team
• Manage teams, agile practices (SCRUM, SAF, Kanban desired).
• 10+ years of experience direclty leading Software Engineering teams.
• 5+ years of experience with agile practices (eg, SCRUM, SAF, kanban)
• Experience and knowledge of software development, secure development, test automation, system monitoring tools and frameworks.
• Self-directed and self-motivated leader who takes complete ownership of all aspects of a product's quality.
• Solid technical background based on prior experience in hands-on technical roles.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proven ability to drive change and gain buy-in from both the team you manage as well as from peers.
• Bachelor in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent experience.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Ramo o actividad: Construcción Lugar de trabajo: Córdoba Jerarquía: Jefe / Supervisor / Responsable Área: Producción Vacantes: 1 Descripción del empleo: Buscamos Jefe [...]
Ramo o actividad: Transporte / Logística / Distribución Lugar de trabajo: Córdoba Jerarquía: Junior Área: Almacenamiento / Logística / Distribución Vacantes: 1 Descripc [...]
Ramo o actividad: Industria Lugar de trabajo: Córdoba Jerarquía: Senior / Semi-Senior Área: Producción Vacantes: Descripción del empleo: Conocimientos de mecanizado y he [...]
Ramo o actividad: Seguridad Lugar de trabajo: Córdoba Jerarquía: Área: Puestos Operativos / Otros Vacantes: 3 Descripción del empleo: control y mantenimiento de flota de [...]