The Industry Cloud is a rapidly growing, strategic business for Salesforce. The Industry Product team is chartered to deliver deep vertical integration products - disrupting each industry, one by one. We are looking for a top Product Management professional to drive the next chapter of our growth.
MuleSoft’s mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. MuleSoft’s product team is driving the realization of vertical industry products that accelerate customer success in the Communications industry. This is a great opportunity to be a critical part of an innovative, fast-growing team.
This role calls for a strong,
proactive technically inclined Product Manager capable of independently driving the product forward. We are looking for someone who has spent several years in Enterprise Software Product Management focusing on Integration and Platforms. You will own the vision, strategy and execution of integrations products for the Communications industry which includes pre-packaged connectors, templates, APIs and process flows to the most prominent systems and processes.
Here's what you'd be doing:
- Establish the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Communications integration product that addresses top Communication industry trends, market opportunities and customer use cases; Communicate your product strategy to executives, strategic customers, and partners.
- Perform market analysis to identify opportunities and their associated business outcomes. Includes performing competitive analysis, working with leading analysts to understand where the market is heading, and interacting with our strategic customers to understand the direction that their business is moving towards.
- Ensure active collaboration with cross-functional teams within MuleSoft; Partner with PMM to drive an effective GTM strategy. Collaborate with other product teams at MuleSoft to drive the Communications integration product.
- Collaborate closely with Salesforce industry cloud teams to drive a joint positioning for the Communication integration product.
- Create and prioritize a multi-release feature roadmap, in collaboration with customer success, sales, and engineering.
- Lead beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and platforms, incorporating feedback into product enhancements.
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Represent the customer; Be the champion and voice of strategic customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships.
- Drive compelling demos at Salesforce and MuleSoft customer events.
- Measure success and impact of your products and identify expansion opportunities.
- Deep expertise in customer engagement applications, business intelligence and enterprise application platform development.
- API design skills; Knowledge of working with distributed systems and integration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Communications industry domain knowledge is preferred but not mandatory; Includes knowledge of core communication industry systems for billing and rating applications, customer service applications, and so on.
- Familiarity with Communications industry standards is preferred but not mandatory; this includes TMF and MEF processes and standards.
- An understanding of low-code integration solutions and corresponding personas.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead (directly and/or by influence) cross-functional multidisciplinary teams composed of world-class product managers, engineers, writers, Test, UX designers and work closely with other stakeholders (marketing, security, legal, services, support, etc.).
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to discover opportunities, define and deliver products.
- 3+ years of engineering experience in the Enterprise technology space.
- Experience leading end-to-end product realization from concept to release.
Everything else that matters:
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Lean Startup, Scrum, or similar
- A sense of humor, and grace under pressure
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Details The Industry Cloud is a rapidly growing, strategic business for Salesforce. The Industry Product team is chartered to deliver deep vertical integration products - disrupting each industry [...]
Job Details In this critical Technical Program Manager role you will join our fast-growing team as a facilitator for successful and predictable delivery of key product initiatives. Program Managers a [...]
Buscamos Analista Sr. de producto de tecnología, para importante Retail online de productos electrónicos y electrodomésticos. Responsabilidades: -Análisis de mercado para determinar productos tecn [...]
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more [...]