TRANSFORMATION PARTNER Job Specification
The mission of Salesforce Success Cloud Transformation is to accelerate our customer's success through digital transformation and put innovation at the heart of their businesses. We leverage the Customer Success Platform and cutting edge technology, innovation, strategy and design skills to accelerate our customers' transformation into world-class digital businesses.
If you are obsessed with Customer Success like we are, and are always looking for ways to optimise customer interactions then you are in the right place. We draw upon thousands of evidence-based success stories,
our Ohana culture and core principles to partner with our clients and drive towards transformational change.
Transformational leaders who partner with Salesforce's most strategic customers from pre-sales through the delivery of their digital transformation journey. We lead teams of advisors bringing ideas; sparking change through experimentation; driving momentum through getting hands on; acting through partnership, coaching, grit, and determination. Focused on customer outcomes, delivered through sustainable capability in: design; system thinking; and agile practices.
As a Transformation Partner, you will lead a team of senior Salesforce specialists and customer members, tasked with delivering business value through enabling fast, iterative & cost effective Salesforce solutions to transform the way the customer engages with their customers, employees and partners. You will possess an advanced ability to shift people’s mindsets and behaviours across the enterprise to help achieve the customer’s business transformation vision. You have a track record of identifying new opportunities to drive business and customer value, increasing impact and gaining competitive advantage in the market. You drive experience-led decision making by employing user-centred design to quickly create solutions illustrating a future state.
As a Transformation Partner, you will be given a portfolio of accounts (3-4) in your designated region which will be your primary focus. These accounts will be identified by senior management of CSG Professional Services, Success and Sales as the key accounts to drive significant Salesforce Transformational change.
The ideal candidate for the Transformation Partner role has extensive digital and large-scale transformation advisory and delivery experience. Your leadership style is human-centric and you know that the best solutions are co-created by engaged and empowered teams. You have successfully navigated the, often complex, relationships between Lines of Business and IT - you know how to bring out the best in our Customers as a player and coach.
We consider many aspects but believe there are three mainstream personas often linked to the success of the Transformation Partner role:
The Digital Leader
You grew up, professionally, with digital and thrive on identifying and understanding digital trends. Your background might include strategic or delivery leadership within a digital consultancy or client organisation. You know that customer success is achieved by translating complex business and technology problems into streamlined processes and elegant experiences. Where others see ambiguity, you see opportunity.
The Program Manager
You are unsettled by the status quo, challenge orthodoxies, experiment with new ideas and technologies. You led the teams that created a new digital or innovation business within an existing organisation and subsequently delivered the experiences. You know how to cultivate ideas, conduct experiments, and know when to pivot or persevere.
You are a proven leader of teams, with and without authority, who has led and delivered enterprise-level business transformation engagements. You are adept at partnering and communicating up to the CxO level of an organisation, while continuing to maintain accountability for delivering results with your team. You have the ability to recognise needs, identify solutions and leverage organisational expertise at the right time, in the right way.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
Every day, and every Customer is different, but the following skills and qualifications are key to success in this role:
- Demonstrated leadership experience across digital, transformation, innovation or service design.
- Support the regional booking target by driving pre-sales activities and attend GTM cadence as required.
- Thought leadership and genuine curiosity of Digital Trends and emerging technology.
- Proven ability in communicating and presenting to C-Level executives.
- Empathy, curiosity and desire to improve and constantly learn.
- Consistent record of delivering business value with keenly developed business acumen.
- Ability to lead teams through influence without authority.
- Self-starter -- willing to put fingerprints on the work.
- 10-15 years of program management experience with examples of enterprise-wide digital initiative(s).
- PgMP, SAFe and Agile Certified preferred, not required.
- MBA preferred, not required.
Travel is an integral part of this role, and will be based on individual customer needs. (25%-75%)
The team being managed is frequently within the context of the Envision/Expedition and so management is by influence and not by authority of management role and structure.
- TRUST: Trust the company's core values.
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener.
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on. Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts.
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change. Navigates ambiguous business situations and identifies a path forward. Develops new approaches to accomplish work while clarifying and creating transparency across multiple constituencies.
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results.
- FACILITATION: Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops with executive-level participants.
- ENGAGE: Able to captivate the audience and inspire change.
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements. Advanced ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution.
- CREDIBILITY: Able to interact with various levels of an organisation both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions.
- EXPERT: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite.
- INFLUENCER: Build trusted relationships including negotiation, influencing, coaching C-level execs, business and IT leadership to drive strategic operational initiatives.
- IMPLEMENT: Able to apply CSG concepts and practices while collaborating with others to help drive customer success. Flawlessly executes consulting management activities, with high attention to detail, organisation and process.
- NETWORKER: Able to network, communicate, establish rapport and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- TIME MANAGEMENT: Able to successfully lead time-bound, scoped, complex customer engagements .
- TRANSPARENCY: Able to deliver difficult messaging and recommendations to customers that will move their business forward.
- WILLINGNESS: Able to analyse customer issues and craft a recommended plan of action.
- MATRIX LEADER: Motivates, inspires, and coordinates a blended team of Salesforce, customer, ISV and system integrators to solve customer challenges.
- THOUGHT-LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
Job Description Commercial Banking Legal Counsel - Innovation and Products Attorney Employer Description J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and produc [...]
Why being part of Coca-Cola Latin America? We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in Latin America. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with [...]
Job Details TRANSFORMATION PARTNER Job Specification The mission of Salesforce Success Cloud Transformation is to accelerate our customer's success through digital transformation and put innovation [...]