The Commercial Operations Analyst joins a hands-on team responsible for managing ongoing operational activities in Salesforce, our system of record, for new business, expansions and renewals in close collaboration with the Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Deal Desk Managers as well as other operational functions within the company. This team is critical in the flawless execution of our business operations with a particular emphasis on timely renewals, alliances and partners, data quality and operational rhythm.
The Commercial Operations team manages data quality around customer and partner accounts, opportunities, customer entitlements, and similar business-critical system records. In addition,
they support customer onboarding, post-contract product provisioning changes, and trials for customers and partners. Working in close collaboration with MuleSoft’s Deal Desk team and other parts of Field Operations, the Commercial Operations team owns the proper representation and accuracy of signed contracts in our systems. This includes quoting and opportunity creation for subscription renewals, a big and critical part of our business. The Commercial Operations team will work closely with our customer-facing teams within MuleSoft and Salesforce.
- Attention to detail and mastery of several subject matters are crucial. You will be cross trained in supporting the three main areas of responsibility for our team, some of which are new post-M&A; integration programs and/or manual processes to support the integration:
- Appropriate representation of subscription contracts by calculating and delineating new business, renewal, add-on, and similar components, creating related opportunities in Salesforce, our system of record.
- Handling customer onboarding tasks, sending welcome emails and addressing any follow-up questions.
- Providing customer support in handling post-contract provisioning changes related to MuleSoft’s hybrid Anypoint Platform, verifying and solving flexible hybrid deployment requests on a timely basis by processing swap orders.
- Processing product trial extensions and the associated courtesy quotes.
- Monitoring and ensuring account and opportunity data quality between multiple systems of record that are tightly integrated with each other using MuleSoft’s top notch integration technology.
- Partnering with other departments including Business Technology in proactively solving any data issues that may occur, acting as an escalation point.
- Supporting post-acquisition systems integration effort including handling interim manual processes and actively working to eliminate such manual processes over time.
- Managing renewal opportunities for MuleSoft’s subscription business, collaborating with account executives, customer success managers and finance.
- Handling Renewal Operations Requests (RORs) to ensure correct accounting for renewals, investigating any discrepancies, and validation and attribution of any attrition to the appropriate buckets.
- Responding to cases related to renewals, resolving data quality issues, handling Sales Operations escalations, 30-day extensions, off-cycle manual processes.
- Provide internal opportunity management support to Account Teams on pre- and post-renewals.
- Working with Sales Operations on opportunity management issues and providing assistance and suggestions for improving the forecasting process.
- Deconstructing and solving complex forecasting issues.
- Ensuring all approved requests have been properly documented in accordance with renewal processes, escalated to the appropriate approval level, and resolved within SLA.
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase accuracy, completeness and/or consistency and implement solutions in process, policy, and overall operations of the Renewal Ops function, auditing processes to fix transactional data.
- Performing incremental annual contract value calculations.
- Sharing best practices with and provide cross training for peers, team members and outside business units to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Managing partner agreements, facilitating creation, review, and signature processes.
- Owning partner onboarding processes, performing due diligence and compliance reviews, partner account creation, and partner provisioning. End-to-end operations support for partner signing, renewals of partner agreements, and handling ad hoc partner product entitlement requests.
- Managing operations for MuleSoft’s Partner Referral Program
- Executing reseller program operations.
- Ensuring opportunity data quality as it pertains to data fields related to partner involvement and contributions to deals. Monitoring various data integration reports to resolve any discrepancies. Managing any required changes post close. Auditing partner team ACV credits for compensation purposes. Handling partner splits.
- Validating Referral Program payment requests and submitting them to Finance for processing.
- Assisting AEs with quotes as needed for indirect deals involving resellers.
Desired Required Skills/Experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Will consider recent college graduates with exceptional ability
- Remarkable intellectual curiosity to regularly challenge the status quo
- A “do whatever it takes” attitude to affect change within the organization
- An ability to balance being detail-oriented as well as seeing the big picture
- Able to work extended schedules during the month and quarter end cycles
- Highly responsive, thrive in a fast-pace environment
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
PMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for co [...]
Employer Description JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prom [...]
Job Description Employer Description JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the [...]
Global Operations at GCR: At Global Operations, we centrally manage multi-country contracts that deliver GCR services to clients and through central management, we ensure global compliance, risk mitig [...]