As a Specialist for the LATAM Partner Engagement & Comms team, you will be responsible for driving indirect marketing strategy and programs to grow sales through indirect reseller partners. Formulate indirect partner marketing plans including value proposition, messaging, lead generation and management of the Market Development Fund (MDF).
You will have an opportunity to work directly with reseller partners to help align and amplify marketing opportunities across our matrixed organization.
Serving as a collaborative business partner to the Indirect team as well as partner points of contact, you will help establish synergies, efficiencies of scale in our reseller activities,
and be a champion for transparent internal communications that help convey and demonstrate the value of partners to Salesforce stakeholders.
You will be expected to coordinate and manage high profile projects, competing priorities, support events, and initiatives as well as liaison with our local marketing teams to identify value-additive opportunities for partners. You will deliver new ideas, drive focus, and take initiative to execute programs in coordination with the team.
This is an individual contributor role that will be expected to navigate and coordinate with a cross-functional team to organize and execute activities that influence pipeline and showcase customer success. You will need excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with sales and marketing stakeholders and be accountable for results.
The role requires a dynamic and flexible marketing professional with a proven history of success leading and coordinating integrated indirect marketing programs. This position requires strategic thinking as well as hands-on execution with the day-to-day coordination and program management of all aspects of the initiatives and campaigns. The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and a wide range of go-to-market activities.
- Develop Indirect channel marketing strategy, segmentation, value proposition and GTM plans.
- Work with resellers partners to establish co-marketing programs by setting clear goals, tracking success against plan, driving awareness, and generating leads and pipeline.
- Work with Salesforce Indirect Channel Account Managers, resellers, and our world-class marketing team to develop campaigns, messaging, tools, presentations, events, and materials that are tailored to both partners and their customers
- Plan and conduct co-branded, joint marketing campaigns, comm plans and product launched.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to define and implement our strategy, initiatives, and programs to increase net-new ACV.
- Participate in sales and marketing channel partner meetings to evaluate and optimize what is working, make changes as necessary to improve success
- Work closely with field marketing, digital marketing, social media, PR teams as well as external agencies to constantly test and try new marketing tactics that activate Salesforce awareness in the region.
- Lead project briefs and work with the brand design, agencies, and content teams to build and develop awareness campaign creative.
- Manage MDF, and Co-marketing budgets aligning spend to business plans.
- Define, manage and track joint campaigns and monitor overall efficiency and lead generation.
- Working with the wider field marketing team, curate content for our Partner Marketing Center and assets that help partners execute at scale to drive demand in the market.
- High energy, self-starter with excellent influence, persuasion, and motivation skills
- Strong people and communication skills and ability to collaborate and connect the dots among diverse stakeholders.
- 2-4 years of channel / indirect marketing experience within the software industry, preferably with a fast-growth company
- Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high velocity, shifting environment.
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and use key data and insights to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Experienced in writing creative briefs, testing creative and adapting based on insights.
- Experienced in broad range of marketing tactics: web pages, email, social media, online ads, webinars, events
- Ability to think out of the box
- Curiosity and ability to approach challenges with a “what if” mind-set.
- Experience in nurturing partnerships and establishing preferred partner status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to work with multiple teams across the organisation to ensure world class execution
- Multi-language fluency in Spanish and English . Brazilian Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience using marketing & Salesforce technology (i.e. Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud) including reporting and analytics dashboards a plus.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Soporte Técnico de campo – con perfil electrónico Técnico de campo con perfil electrónico. Tarea: mantenimiento y reparación de cajeros automáticos bancarios en Empresa de primera lín [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 Repositor Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 MUCACMA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 ALINEADOR GOMERO Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar [...]