Who we are...
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an amazing suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. If you are passionate about technology, but also care deeply about doing something meaningful, Tableau is the place for you. Our products have been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading.
What you’ll be doing…
The Partner Account Manager (PAM)
is responsible for building out Tableau’s partner network though execution of business development strategy with an assigned partner ecosystem/domain, within Argentina and other emerging markets.. Responsibilities include developing strategic goals and driving partner success against those goals, representing Tableau to partners and leading a joint business development planning process with partners that develop mutual performance objectives, targets, and critical milestones. The PAM will need to develop on strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Tableau across Tableau’s most strategic business partners. Responsibilities also include driving executive and field relationships with leading professional services firms. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, this role will drive top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments. This role should demonstrate a business background that enables engagement at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that leads to interactions with customers and sales/field reps. The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Serve as an executive Tableau point of contact for the executives at the assigned partner organization(s)
- Develop a deep understanding of the assigned partners’ business strategy and build specific Tableau growth initiatives that align to partners’ business strategy
- Increase partner driven sales for Tableau by establishing alignment between Tableau salesforce and the partner organization by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment
- Lead engagement in the field with Tableau Account Executives and partner organization
- Support sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations
- Work effectively across organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
- definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training, collateral, etc.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Channel management experience (10+ years), with software/hardware partners (BI preferred) in a rapidly growing technology company that achieved a successful outcome. Proven experience as a channel thought leader who can take ownership and responsibility for a fast moving and growing team.
- A True Team Player. Ability to strategically identify and build relationships with appropriate channel partners including, Resellers, Systems Integrators, and other related partners.
- Amazing Salesperson. Proven ability to significantly ramp revenue, and a record of managing organizations that deliver targeted sales and market share numbers. Strong business skills; effective in “seeing” the customer’s/channel partner’s underlying business issues and opportunities. Aggressive and high energy yet “polished” and composed.
- Results-oriented. A demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout one's career. Has worked at quality companies known for effective, best-practices channel organizations.
- Excellent Communication. Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written. Must speak fluent English & Spanish.
- Cross-Cultural Leadership. Good at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals. Effective in a dynamic environment, comfortable with environments lacking full definition, willing to take risks.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Empresa líder en el Mercado de comercialización y ventas de Maquinas Metalúrgicas desde el año 1944 se encuentra en la búsqueda de un contador. El candidato ideal será el responsable de lide [...]
Refinitiv is looking for a Contribution Relations Manager with base in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Main Responsibilities The Manager, Contributor Relations will have two primary mandates: 1. Manage Refin [...]
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologi [...]
About this project it-programming / data-science-1 USD 100 - 250 Estoy interesada en desarrollar un programa para Codificar en forma automática las preguntas abiertas de las encuestas. Necesito co [...]