JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The Human Resources group designs, implements and manages our firm's policies and programs pertaining to global recruiting, learning and development, mobility, diversity, compensation, benefits and employee relations. Members of this group work together with business managers to attract, manage and retain top-quality people.
The Global Technology Recruiting Team is looking for a Recruiter Coordinator Jr to support the ambitious growth of our cutting edge technology organization. The recruiter will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and recruiting experienced professionals for key opportunities across the firm building subject matter expertise in an aligned technology discipline.
Partner with recruiting to support logistics of recruiting activities and events including attendance as needed, scheduling, planning, and logistics.
- Support a team of technology recruiters in scheduling interviews with hiring managers and stakeholders
- Perform all candidates updates in internal systems
- Manage candidate relationships including arranging travel, scheduling, processing of T&E;, initial point of contact and pre-employment activities
- Work with onboarding team to ensure New Hire processing is completed
- Produce recruiting reports to meet program specific needs
- Assist with postings on job boards
- Act as a Sourcer, building pipeline for tech profiles and setting strategies to analyze the market
- Students of human resources, business administration or related areas.
- At least 1 year of work experience, preferably in a Sourcing/administrative role
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, follow-through and results orientation
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in work style and communication style
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and escalate appropriately
- Ability to successfully multi-task across tactical and strategic initiatives
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment•
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across audience levels
- Demonstrated ability to partner with colleagues and external parties in a virtual environment
- Strong aptitude to learn new technology
- Proven analytical/reporting capabilities
- Strong degree of fluency and proficiency in English required
Ready to join to the most important bank in the world?J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ADN - Recursos Humanos estamos en la búsqueda de un Gerente de Mantenimiento Planta Industrial / Planta de Bartolomé Bavio, partido de Magdalena, para Importante Empresa Detalle: - Gestiona [...]
- Puesto: Logística y Depósito. - Descripción de tareas: Recepción, almacenaje y distribución de la mercadería. Armado de pedidos, realización y control de inventario. Entrega de pedidos con v [...]
- Somos una empresa dedicada a la comercialización de maquinaria Vial, construcción, movimiento de suelos, infraestructuras, asfalto, hormigón y logística; tanto en el rubro de ventas a Gobierno y [...]
- Importante Broker se encuentra en la búsqueda de personas que quieran desarrollarse en carrera independiente como productores de seguros, para formar una nueva unidad de negocios de seguros de vida [...]