JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Launch your career in Business Analysis! As a key member of a high-performing team, you'll put your passion for technology and interest in business to work helping to develop and improve technology solutions that are the backbone of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Your primary role will be analyzing business requirements and processes and working with development teams to translate those needs into high-quality solutions. In the process, you'll learn about the firm's core strategies, collaborate with teams in different technical functions and lines of business, and fine-tune your analytical and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you,
a position as a Business Analysis Analyst is an opportunity to work with and learn from exceptional colleagues in an environment that fosters teamwork, values diversity, and strives for excellence.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
Knowledge of business applications, data usage, and management
- Experience in at least one area of the firm, as well as basic knowledge of the business
- Understanding of basic software development principles and processes
- Ability to work effectively on teams and with stakeholders to achieve common goals
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Profesionales graduados de carrera de contador público, administración de empresas o afines. - Contar con sólidos conocimientos administrativos contables. - Manejo de (Cloud, Google Docs, G [...]
- Licencia de Conducir - Perfil técnico o Estudiante Ingeniería, Arquitectura, Maestro Mayor de Obras. - Orientación a energías Renovables o intención de ingresar al mercado - Noción de [...]
- En KaizenRH nos encontramos en búsqueda de Mesa de Ayuda para Software de Gestión para empresa líder dedicada al desarrollo de Sistemas de Gestión Empresarial. Tareas Brindar Soporte media [...]
- Hola! En RH Tecnología contamos con una oportunidad para ocupar una vacante como Analista Funcional para trabajar en una importante empresa. Proyecto: Banca Skills mandatorios: - Analisi [...]