JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Transaction Processing Manager in Market Operations, you'll be responsible for regulatory reporting implementation and ongoing remediation activities, while covering various products.
Responsible for regulatory reporting implementation and ongoing remediation
- Understand the regulatory requirements working with Legal / Compliance / Industry (ISDA/Equities industry groups/DTCC etc.) and internal stakeholders
- Establish the end-to-end control processes
- Review and improve the end-to-end control process around the Regulatory Reporting agenda in Credit / Rates / Equities
- Establish a strategic attestation process on regulatory reporting for the jurisdictions already implemented to the business
- Develop process and system enhancement recommendations
- Work with business and Technology group to prioritize the requirements by presenting the business case
- Perform cost benefit analysis to propose optimum future process to the businessS
- Successfully deliver controlled environment of Regulatory Reporting
- Ensure all controls and checks are completed by the end of day
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong understanding of Credit / Rates / Equity Derivatives products
- Strong understanding of Dodd Frank CFTC Trade Reporting and EMIR Trade Reporting
- Excellent business analysis skills to drill down the complex regulatory reporting requirements for multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent problem solving skills in order to identify, understand, and address operational and technical issues
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to develop relationships across the various stakeholders including Senior Business executives
- Self-motivated and ability to deliver with minimal supervision
- Understanding of the end-to-end transaction cycle for derivative products
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with time-critical deliveries
- Control mindset to identify process control gaps, prioritize, and mitigate operational risk
- Effective stakeholder management
- Experience with investment banking environment is a must, preferably in Middle Office / Trade Support
- Bachelor's degree, Finance / Economics or other related disciplines is preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Overview: Who is Virgin Pulse? Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate c [...]
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to [...]
As a Transaction Processing Manager in Market Operations, you'll be responsible for regulatory reporting implementation and ongoing remediation activities, while covering various products. Responsibi [...]
Job Description As part of the Rates Technology business, the Rates Pricing Team provides a bond pricing and trading system used by ten trading desks. The application runs in London and the majority [...]