JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Accountable for business impact and robustness of solutions delivered including: platforms, procedures, models, test designs
- Acts as a primary contact with senior managers in several business functional areas
- Probes for unidentified business needs and explores opportunities for team to develop appropriate, data-based approaches to those needs
- Directs business-impacting activity of team, and articulates to senior management business plans and results of initiatives
- Manages/Mentors other analysts and is a thought-leader in data science across the organization
- Follows industry trends and tests new tools and techniques to solve new/existing business challenges
- Makes sound decisions in the best interest of the firm according to risk management practices and policies
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Generally 6+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or related field
- MS/PhD in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Physics, Economics, Applied Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, or Computational Sciences, with coursework and projects in machine learning and data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of statistical software packages, including SAS, Python and R
- Must be able to write clean and concise code in at least two of the following: Python, Java, and Scala. Our interview process includes writing some code to solve a problem on the whiteboard
- Subject Matter Expert in statistical techniques, predictive modeling, time series forecasting, text mining
- Ability to transform information derived from data into actionable insights which directly relate to the organizations key strategic objectives
- Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk, and fosters an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and trends are anticipated and identified
- Demonstrate full appreciation of and compliance with regulatory obligations
- Build a cohesive team through strong communication, team involvement, and strong leadership
- Communicate effectively with Senior leaders to enable collaboration, decision-making, and transparency
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, design solutions, and communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written) with relevant stakeholders to gain buy-in
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to structure problems and develop analytical frameworks
- Exercise sound judgment; act with integrity; protect our company, clients and customers
- Highly self-motivated, able to manage and deliver in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus)
- Functional industry experience in operations, marketing, credit/risk, technology or finance.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
100% Remote Create a network of thousands of Linux devices with GPU computing (smart cameras) that is stable and secure. This network of devices will be daily processing terabytes of video and runn [...]
Challenges Being comfortable with addressing frequent product changes triggered - primarily - by a strict user-driven design methodology Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers Und [...]
Resumen de posición Brindará servicios de diseño de Data Foundation (Data Lake) para las necesidades de los diferentes negocios, analizando tendencias, desarrollando conocimientos y la aplicabilid [...]
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wi [...]