Buenos Aires C.F.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions,
services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Develops a network of referrals
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
- Cold call campaigns
- Determines advertising venues
- Works within a budget
- Consults on timeline expectations
- Consults on job description
- Performs other administrative tasks as needed
- Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required by management
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communications skills
- English: Fluent
- MS Office, good Excel skills
- Highly organized, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to prioritize work load and attention to detail
- Full Cycle Recruiting experience
- Advanced sourcing and pipelining skills
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders in different locations and business units
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Portuguese: Fluent
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Workday Product Manager We’re an organization whose technology transforms the way the world lives and works – and our own internal systems are equally groundbreaking. Our Human Resources Technolog [...]
Talent Acquisition Partner Number of positions: 2(Portuguese and English fluency required)PURPOSE / CONTRIBUTION / IMPACT In line with our Roche 10 year ambition, we’ve co-created our future world o [...]
JOB SUMMARY: Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing for all Latin-American entities complying with local labor laws and aligned with corporate payroll processes. Payroll processing includes the [...]
Importante empresa de Selección y Reclutamiento, busca un Talent Acquisition Partner con orientación en IT para su equipo:Objetivo: Liderar el cumplimiento exitoso de vacantes abiertas y ser el prim [...]