Requisition ID: 281557
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees.
We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
The Order to Invoice Cloud, Software and Support teams work the process from deal support, receiving customer order forms, validate correction, include the contracts in the system and ultimately invoice respecting customer requirements. The role is exposed to many different areas and gives huge visibility both in Finance and with the commercial teams.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP iXp Intern - Finance Operations, Order to Invoice CSS
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Vacant Positions: The team is looking for 4 Interns
In this role, you’ll:
- Operational (including transactional) task execution:
- Contract Validation
- Contract analysis
- Data entry of contracts and contract related information in the system.
- Provide support to the commercial teams during deal execution
- Analysis of complex customers, billing cycles and billing plans.
- Contact with customers to secure required documentation for invoicing process
- Cooperation and Communication with internal and external customers
- Preparation of process documentation / working instructions
- Supporting other team members as back up
- Support projects and/or Improvement activities
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Current student of Careers related to Economics or Finance is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Oral and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, highly motivated and accustomed to work remotely (mostly from home office) and with colleagues located in other time zones.
- Quick learner, adaptable and able to use own initiatives
- Organization & time management skills are essential with the capacity to multi-task
- Proactive and responsible approach to customer support
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office (Excel-Word and Outlook)
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Soporte Técnico de campo – con perfil electrónico Técnico de campo con perfil electrónico. Tarea: mantenimiento y reparación de cajeros automáticos bancarios en Empresa de primera lín [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 Repositor Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 MUCACMA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Descripción [...]
Fecha de publicación: 16/05/2021 ALINEADOR GOMERO Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Avellaneda, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Contactar [...]