JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
As a Control Management Analyst, you'll be responsible for ensuring the line of business has a sustainable and disciplined end-to-end control environment, identifying and escalating issues with a sense of urgency, and partnering with the business to ensure issues are remediated in a timely manner. The team assists in top-down risk analysis, real-time control issue detection, escalation, root cause analysis, and remediation.
Role & Responsibilities:
Support end-to-end analysis of the business' risk and control environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of control issues
- Partner with your team to ensure controls are properly designed and operating effectively to promote a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Assist in control evaluation and testing. Ensure there is an adequate level of detail in evaluation scripts, perform evaluation to determine design and operational effectiveness and properly document results
- Help to manage the full lifecycle of an issue and action plan by capturing details, tracking progress, and closing (after obtaining appropriate evidence to substantiate closure)
- Support overall meeting administration (e.g., Business Control Committees, Business Control Forums), including production and distribution of the materials, quality review of data within the materials, and managing the meeting invite and tracking action items to closure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years' relevant internship/business experience; financial services industry or background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa del sector gastronómico se encuentra en la búsqueda de Gerentes para sus locales, en CABA. Quienes ocupen la posición deberá contar con experiencia comprobable, de al menos [...]
- Millanel Cosmética, importante Empresa de venta directa de cosméticos, se encuentra en la búsqueda de un administrativo para el sector de depósito Principales tareas del puesto: Lleva [...]
- En GO HOME S.A. estamos en la búsqueda de profesional del área Enfermería para cubrir una guardia en internación domiciliaria en la localidad de Lavallol, Buenos Aires. Requisitos: -Contar [...]