BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,300 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for UX/UI Leaders to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Work collaboratively with one or more scrum teams and iterate the UX design in an agile model.
- Work with customers to understand real requirements from UX point of view, and can predicate potential UX changes from experience.
- Prototype quick mockups for any initial design, and get feedback from customers to iterate.
- Design high quality UI according to modern design principles for commercial software.
- Illustrate and optimize software workflows for the best of UX.
You Must Have:
- 10+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 7+ years of experience in UX/UI.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Para San Rafael Buscamos supervisores de venta intangible. Experiencia en ventas de intangibles y/o similares. Proactivos, perfil comercial. Orientado a resultados. De 25 a 50 años O [...]
- REQUERIMOS PARA IMPORTANTE EMPRESA OPERARIOS U OPERARIAS PARA FRACCIONAMIENTO DE VINO Y ACEITE CON EXPERIENCIA MÍNIMA DE 1 AÑO, CONDICIÓN EXCLUYENTE QUE CUENTEN CON MOVILIDAD , Y QUE RESIDAN EN L [...]
Role description Responsibilities Design, develop and own highly-scalable, reliable end-to-end solutions building robust unit tests to deliver high quality products. Prioritize requirements and [...]
Entidad bancaria busca comerciales digitales con el objetivo de dar a conocer su App gratuita. [...]