BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for FrontEnd Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Be involved in the conceptual phase of projects.
- Manage a team focused environment.
- Mentor others on the team.
- Be able to architect solutions using industry standard methodologies.
- Lead on team driven development approach.
- Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and technologies.
- Ensure the team is motivated and manage their expectations.
You Must Have:
- Experience and total understanding of the challenges of large-scale CSS code bases and CSS architecture (web application, e-commerce, etc.).
- Expertise in positioning with CSS, inheritance and specificity.
- Accustomed to the use of debuggers and code tracking.
- Solid experience with Angular, Backbone, Node or React.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Para San Rafael Buscamos supervisores de venta intangible. Experiencia en ventas de intangibles y/o similares. Proactivos, perfil comercial. Orientado a resultados. De 25 a 50 años O [...]
- REQUERIMOS PARA IMPORTANTE EMPRESA OPERARIOS U OPERARIAS PARA FRACCIONAMIENTO DE VINO Y ACEITE CON EXPERIENCIA MÍNIMA DE 1 AÑO, CONDICIÓN EXCLUYENTE QUE CUENTEN CON MOVILIDAD , Y QUE RESIDAN EN L [...]
Role description Responsibilities Design, develop and own highly-scalable, reliable end-to-end solutions building robust unit tests to deliver high quality products. Prioritize requirements and [...]
Entidad bancaria busca comerciales digitales con el objetivo de dar a conocer su App gratuita. [...]