Importante empresa del sector
SQL Database and Software Developer
We are a Córdoba-based company working on challenging global projects. We are looking for an experienced SQL Database and Software Developer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding environment in an international setting.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Data mining and integrating data from various sources including SalesForce and Infor Cloud Suite Industrial
- Writing and running complex SQL queries to perform various tasks including developing and maintaining Store Procedures and data visualization techniques, validating data and investigating discrepancies, build/augment reporting functionality,
develop systematic processes to routinely maintain and update data.
- Develop SQL code to automate and improve efficiencies, quality and timeliness of reports and processes
- Proactively analyze data to recommend improvements in business performance
- Develop logic, build from scratch and maintain analytical reports using SQL, Excel, BI/Micro Strategy and/or Access programs.
- Create interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis
- Extract data into presentable reports, charts, and graphs for PowerPoint presentations
- Support Key Metrics and trends validation process to ensure accuracy
- Collaborate with IS and Business Intelligence team for ongoing decisions regarding data collection, validation, methodology and integration of new functionalities
- Participate in projects supporting company strategic initiatives and focus on high priority internal analysis projects
- Assist with the production of weekly, monthly, year-to-date and year-end reporting, including variance and trend analysis of results to budget, prior year and forecast
Skills & Requirements:
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in Data Science, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in the functional areas of business analysis, financial analysis, statistical model development, business administration/analysis, or related field.
- 1-2 years of complex data analytics, writing queries and coding experience in SQL (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role at a web company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy type positions).
- Proficient knowledge of pivot tables, macros, editing VBA/SQL, v-lookup, queries, and report writing to analyze data and consolidate reports
- Experience in data visualization techniques to provide statistical insight of performance
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate, understand and interpret data
- Must be able to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both analytical and non-analytical audience
- Strong skills as a problem solver and someone that can draw valid conclusions
- Experience in a support environment with internal staff is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- High attention to detail, accuracy, time management and organization skills
- Able and willing to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
Located in Córdoba Area Central
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Adecco Industrial está especializada en el reclutamiento, selección, evaluación y puesta a disposición de profesionales en el área industrial y de producción en todos los sectores de actividad [...]
- Mucho más que tu primer trabajo! Si tenes experiencia en liderar, coordinar y supervisar equipos de trabajo dentro de un Call Center, este puesto es para vos! Buscamos personas orientadas al des [...]
- Para importante empresa constructora nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un/a contador/a para desempeñarse en el área administrativa de cobranzas. Será su misión registrar, auditar y corregir tan [...]
- BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries [...]