Buenos Aires C.F.
Business Development Specialist (BDS)
Fortinet ( NASDAQ: FTNT ), the leading cybersecurity vendor in Latin America by units and revenue according to IDC, is seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist (BDS) to join its all-star marketing organization in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Fortinet ( NASDAQ: FTNT ) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Our customers include enterprises, service providers and government entities worldwide,
including the majority of the 2009 Fortune Global 100. Fortinet's flagship FortiGate product delivers ASIC-accelerated performance and integrates multiple layers of security designed to help protect against application and network threats. Fortinet's broad product line goes beyond UTM to help secure the extended enterprise - from endpoints, to the perimeter and the core, including databases and applications. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world.
The Business Development Specialist (BDS) will be dedicated to opening doors for our sales teams and driving the acquisition of new business prospects as a part of the organization.
Primary duties include adding new customer acquisitions, promoting products, and driving interest with the goal of propelling meetings for sales teams to complete – to generate opportunities in the region for Fortinet. The BDS is responsible achieving quotas for meetings set, opportunities generated, and reaching net-new prospects. A successful BDR will regularly exceeds assigned marketing quota objectives, maintains close ties to sales teams, and maintains a flawless customer experience in compliance with Fortinet processes and policies.
This position reports directly to the Business Development Manager. You will maintain day-to-day contact with your assigned Major Accounts Manager and collaborate closely within an industry-leading Marketing Team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve quotas for meetings set, opportunities generated, and reaching net-new prospects.
- Maintain a minimum of Fortinet Network Security Expert Level-3 Certification (NSE3), as well as training in the necessary solutions, products, and positioning for segments and verticals. BDS influence prospects to drive their interest in considering solutions and services through their understanding our solutions and products, as well as handling a prospect’s questions with a high-level understanding of business scenarios.
- Track and improve your performance as it pertains to marketing quotas and penetration of the assigned prospect accounts.
- BDS will cold call into provided lists, as well as conduct warm/hot calls with provided leads/tools that are generated through a number of our marketing tactics and platforms.
- Follow outbound/inbound lead strategy to maximize performance to drive sales and generate meetings for our sales team members – focusing on quality in generating opportunities as a result.
- Quotas/goals and metrics will drive a portion of compensation for each BDR.
- Be accountable for exceeding individual and team quotas.
- Meet day-to-day tracking expectations and adhere to policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Be motivated in providing the best solutions for Fortinet prospects and customers.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, straightforward and professional manner in Portuguese, and ideally in English as well.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in the BDS or similar role within the technology sector is key.
- Be flexible and adaptable in regard to schedules, based on business needs within the Latin American and US time-zones.
- Familiarity with Salesforce is important, and knowledge in telemarketing/tele sales platforms is a plus.
- Ability to use a personal computer and demonstrate proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more for the purposes of communicating, data analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with customer interaction in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Experience with processes in a call center sales/marketing environment with direct connection to sales and sales outcomes required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the Technology Industry.
- 2+ year of management experience.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent experience preferred.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Line of Service Tax Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Industry Tax Practice Management Level Specialist Job Description & Summary A career in our Tax Accele [...]
Introduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The succ [...]
About the challenge: - Consolidate and analyze South America markets production program roll:out. - Work with Production control to support markets free demand and overcome capacity constraints. - [...]
? Position Summary: The position is responsible for all the safety management matters related to pharmacovigilance area activities for products both in development phase and in post:marketing phase in [...]