Cambio Laboral It
Buenos Aires C.F.
About the vacancy
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in Mexico. Currently, they are looking to overhaul their digital presence and digital strategy. They are developing their e-commerce platform from scratch with a focus on mobile channels.
The technology stack is Java/Spring Boot, React, and React Native with AWS for Cloud.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Experience in the development of applications using the Java Enterprise platform
- Experience working with Spring Boot
- Experience using microservices
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), IoC containers
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experienced team worker
- Spoken English
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with the installation and administration of application servers (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish)
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Salary reviews every six months
- Bonuses per project + paid overtime
- Individual and family medicine
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Three weeks of vacation
- Time flexibility and home office
- Internal trainings
- In-company English clases
- Possibility of developing as a speaker at events
- Discounts at major IT institutes, gyms, supermarkets, restaurants, among others.
- Barbecues in the office, football nights, escape rooms, among others
- Daily fruits and salads, breakfasts, snacks, drinks and very good coffee.
- «Chill Friday»: Netflix lunch y 5 o´clock beer
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software: and services:led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36 [...]
About the project We work directly with the CEO and CTO of the company in the development of a Currency Management Risk application used by Hedge Funds and International Banks. This project benefits f [...]
Our client is a leader in healthcare data science. They are working on evidence-based science to improve global health. As a Senior Mulesoft Developer, you’ll play a pivotal role in both design and [...]
IQVIA(TM) is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quin [...]