Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Buenos Aires C.F.
The focus of Confirmations team is to issue and execute OTC Legal Documents with the clients in a timely manner. The team is required to understand the fundamentals of the product and underlying instruments and business strategy and to continually improve control infrastructure to meet regulatory requirements and maintain control.
Process involves drafting of confirmations from risk management system, to ensure legal documentation issued to clients is in line with Risk Management System.
Summary of Responsibilities
Perform deal reviews within the SLA which involves:
- Review Term sheet versus Risk management system.
- Legal Confirmation versus Risk management system.
Ensure accurate reviews and Timely escalation of unissued/unexecuted documents.
Drive Efficiency in the current process and identifying incorrect booking practice and educate Middle office on the impact
Building and sustaining, strong working relationships with internal Lines of Business with Middle Office, Front Office and internal Counterparts.
Ensuring all issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner as per Business Standards.
Prepare weekly MIS and monthly control packs for Senior Management
Analyze MI and report trends and spikes
Participate in various testings related to system enhancement, project implementation and new business initiatives
Identify control gaps and suggest improvement ideas for better efficiency and effectiveness
Skills and Qualifications
- ISDA knowledge and Equity Derivatives Product knowledge along with Equity Derivative experience is preferable
- The individual must be able to: handle a high level of complexity in their product coverage, be able to shift gears with relative ease, be flexible enough in shifting workload in accordance with changing priorities and be comfortable dealing with a stressful and fast paced Trading environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Needs to be highly numerate with excellent keyboard skills and a high-level of computer literacy
- Needs to be aware and have an understanding of the large financial risks that can be incurred through operational errors and control risksJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Edad de 18 a 34 años. Con o sin experiencia en encuestas telefónicas. Personal femenino. Ganas de aprender, proactiva. Actividades a realizar: Buscas un trabajo de pocas horas nosotros trabajamo [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 ZAPATERO ARMADOR Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Producción - Sector: Producción Cont [...]
Fecha de publicación: 04/03/2021 AUXILIAR ENFERMERIA Empresa Confidencial - Lugar de trabajo: Capital Federal, Argentina - Industria: Otra - Área: Otra - Sector: Otro Descripción [...]
Important multinational company with leadership in corporate business and technology solutions, is looking for it's regional office (based in Argentina): Role Summary The Head of Latam (HOL) is acc [...]