Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working with cross-functional and regional teams, you implement a portfolio strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth. You support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives including new product development and platform opportunities.
How you will contribute
Working with other internal stakeholders, you will support the brand portfolio strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand portfolio growth. You will develop annual plans, setting objectives and allocating resources. In addition,
you will offer recommendations for integrated commercial plans, develop and execute marketing plans that deliver on revenue and profit forecasts, and share objectives. Based on your deep consumer insights and brand positioning, you will develop and implement integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Consumer behavior, preferably in the consumer goods sector in matrix environment
- Developing a seamless consumer experience
- Managing business objectives beyond brand and budget
- Analytics and creativity—a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Leading and influencing teams
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- Markets with diverse economic environments a distinct advantage
Learn more about this position
What additional ingredients you will provide:
- + 7 years of work experience in Marketing and Commercial Departments.
- Graduated in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineer, Communication or related careers.
- Marketing Experience (Food Industry/Mass Consumption)
- Innovation and Digital Marketing Experience.
- Deep analytical skills & competitor environment knowledge.
- PMO Experience.
- Creativity & Strategic agility
- Advanced English
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelēz Southern Cone represents Mondelez International operations in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. We produce over 40 iconic and delicious brands with more than 400 products including Milka, Oreo, Cadbury and Tang, and local jewels like Mantecol, Cerealitas, Terrabusi and Clight, among others. More than 3,300 wonderful people proudly work make our delicious snacks at three production plants in Argentina: the Pacheco Plant in Buenos Aires Province, the Victoria Plant (also in Buenos Aires Province), and Villa Mercedes Plant in Villa Mercedes Province.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RegularBrand & Portfolio ManagementMarketing
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Excelente oportunidad para Zona Norte de GBA: Importante empresa de Outsourcing, líder en IT Busca un Desarrollador Sharepoint Sr para importante empresa multinacional. Requerimos técnicos: o Perfil [...]
p span style Buscamos a gente apasionada y especialistas en Mantenimiento que busque la excelencia y quiera llevar nuestros servicios al siguiente nivel span p p span style strong Técnico Electricist [...]
p span style CBRE es la empresa número uno en Argentina y en el Mundo en Servicios y Consultoría Inmobiliaria y estamos solicitando a un strong Supervisor de Mantenimiento strong para apoyar al equi [...]
Job Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Únete a nuestra misión de liderar el futuro de Snacking. Hazlo posible. Mejorarás el valor y el servicio a tus clien [...]